ADVERTISEMENT

All right Gators....Its rivalry week...u ready to lose?

In this kind of rivalry game, 'On Any Saturday' is even more relevant that usual. :cool:

#13 8-3, 5-3 Florida’s 63-10 win over Idaho featured 37 1st- or 2nd year players, with 4 recording TD's. In the process, Florida fans witnessed significant contributions from UF’s offensive freshmen tandem — QB Emory Jones 12 of 16 75%, 2 TD's and RB Dameon Pierce was 13 for 77, 5.9 ypc with a receiving TD.

While FSUcks eked out a 22-21 win over #22 BC, their first win against a ranked opponent since a win over Michigan in the 2016 Orange Bowl. Always a tough schedule in tallycrappy.... :rolleyes:

But there's a lot on the line for both teams next Saturday, so I'm expecting a real snot-knocker... :cool:
GoooooooooooGATORS!

Sad is the most bipolar fan I have ever seen. After a good win, he thinks the Gators are gonna win the NC. The rest of the time, they will go winless. No inbetween.
Not true. sadgator is optimistic most of the time...many people let the name fool them...

But sadgator is a realist...and sadgator admittedly is having a hard time shaking the past decade Musmac funk off of him...

Mullen has worked magical wonders this season...

sadgator has full faith and confidence in his almost jedi-like coaching abilities...

We will be playing at an extremely high level in the years to come...

But this team has some major warts...the secondary being perhaps the biggest one...and FSU is going to throw 100 times if they have to until they hit....

And we don’t play well under the Big Top...it’s been 30 years of frustration almost ever time we take the center ring...

Not true. sadgator is optimistic most of the time...many people let the name fool them...

But sadgator is a realist...and sadgator admittedly is having a hard time shaking the past decade Musmac funk off of him...

Mullen has worked magical wonders this season...

sadgator has full faith and confidence in his almost jedi-like coaching abilities...

We will be playing at an extremely high level in the years to come...

But this team has some major warts...the secondary being perhaps the biggest one...and FSU is going to throw 100 times if they have to until they hit....

And we don’t play well under the Big Top...it’s been 30 years of frustration almost ever time we take the center ring...

I get it Sad...but Bobby Bowden is long gone...the Jimbo era is gone...Meyer owned FSU...we will do it again. Could we lose?...sure but I don't see it....it's going to be Gator Glory breaking the streak Saturday at ...we'll all be fat and drunk from the holiday craziness about 3-4 days and the Gators will be on the highest ride since Tebow left. Mullen is going to pull some high recruits from FSU and others as all the high school kids can see (like all of us) that things in Gainesville are being restored to the heights that Meyer had them at 2008. It's going to take some time but I see us winning and taking it to them early. If Franks can hit some of these open receivers we would route them. They looked better against against Addazio but it's going to happen. Gator victory @ Clown University.

No need, fsu #'s and Sad will be trading hoodies at the game.... :D:D:D

I like Sad...... How do i root for an FSU win and a Willie loss at the same time? If you guys beat us...i want to it to he a schlacking. I want filipili to throw for 600 yds and hang 80 on us...i dont want no morale victory crap.

Last edited:
I like Sad...... How do i root for an FSU win and a Willie loss at the same time? If you guys beat us...i want to it to he a schlacking. I want filipili to throw for 600 yds and hang 80 on us...i dont want know morale victory crap.
He's not getting fired no matter what happens in this game. All that would do is hurt recruiting.

He's not getting fired no matter what happens in this game. All that would do is hurt recruiting.

2nd class recruiting results are on the recruiters not the results on the field. FSU and FL will fare the same this class no matter who wins this game. Maybe down the road it affects recruiting if the results stay bad.

Free Shoes U is JV to the criminal element that Urban Cowboy ran as sheriff of Hogtown for years and you boy Aaron Hernadez as " your role model." You gators were a college joke and school embarrassment after their '70s , famous "Florida Flop" at Miami to get a passing record for johnny reaves. Look in the mirror!!!!

It will be the gigantic wet fart to end all wet farts if Willie beats Dan in this first meeting...

It almost feels like fate has been setting it up all year...

My best buddy in the world is a huge Gator, and we've been arguing over college football since '84 or so.

I can feel the trepidation and fear in his voice. Yes FSU is abysmal and unranked. UF is #13 and has beaten more ranked teams. UF should be a no brainer to win.

But you are right. Something just doesn't feel right. He knows it.

Even if FSU loses I'll be like " ehh we suck, we lost to Syracuse too".

But if UF loses he thinks the entire year is a failure - his words.

So yes I'm talking all sorts of Taggert crap to him this week.

My best buddy in the world is a huge Gator, and we've been arguing over college football since '84 or so.

I can feel the trepidation and fear in his voice. Yes FSU is abysmal and unranked. UF is #13 and has beaten more ranked teams. UF should be a no brainer to win.

But you are right. Something just doesn't feel right. He knows it.

Even if FSU loses I'll be like " ehh we suck, we lost to Syracuse too".

But if UF loses he thinks the entire year is a failure - his words.

So yes I'm talking all sorts of Taggert crap to him this week.

Well I don’t know if the entire year would be a failure but it would definitely be a shitty ending. If we can’t beat this FSU team, even on the road, then I just don’t know. Even if it’s by one point we gotta win that game this year, there really ain’t any excuses.

Well I don’t know if the entire year would be a failure but it would definitely be a shitty ending. If we can’t beat this FSU team, even on the road, then I just don’t know. Even if it’s by one point we gotta win that game this year, there really ain’t any excuses.

Big picture no it wouldn't. UF is showing signs of life.

Short term it would suck for UF.

This is simply the worst FSU team in my lifetime. I'm 51 , so say I started following FSU as a kid in the mid 70's or so.

I've never seen us so bad in every phase of the game, at every position. I'm not sand bagging.

Any FSU team in the last 25-30 years outside of a couple would easily handle this UF team.

Franks is still awful, the OL is ok in spurts, and the secondary goes brain dead for large chunks at a time. I've watched a few UF games. UF has won some close games . They have their moments both ways good and bad.

Like I said earlier, the pressure is on UF. Top ten finish, great bowl, momentum, and finally beating FSU after 7/8 years of agony. I get it.

If UF loses the Taggart memes will be forever used . And all the positives this year will be questioned. If FSU loses ? Ehh, it's been a nice run. Maybe next year.

Reactions: GatorNation79
Big picture no it wouldn't. UF is showing signs of life.

Short term it would suck for UF.

This is simply the worst FSU team in my lifetime. I'm 51 , so say I started following FSU as a kid in the mid 70's or so.

I've never seen us so bad in every phase of the game, at every position. I'm not sand bagging.

Any FSU team in the last 25-30 years outside of a couple would easily handle this UF team.

Franks is still awful, the OL is ok in spurts, and the secondary goes brain dead for large chunks at a time. I've watched a few UF games. UF has won some close games . They have their moments both ways good and bad.

Like I said earlier, the pressure is on UF. Top ten finish, great bowl, momentum, and finally beating FSU after 7/8 years of agony. I get it.

If UF loses the Taggart memes will be forever used . And all the positives this year will be questioned. If FSU loses ? Ehh, it's been a nice run. Maybe next year.

I agree with you. And that’s why we shouldn’t lose even with all our warts.

Reactions: RHT 3

If i were a Gator i would jave less confidence in Dan if they lost to willie.... This is the worst fsu team in the last 40 yrs..... The Gators should win by 17 or more. If not, i would not feel good about Dan anymore. Or at least not as good as you have all season.

Dan can coach. He’s taken a 4 win team and as of right now has made them an 8 win team. That is significant improvement.

Reactions: fsu939913
Dan can coach. He’s taken a 4 win team and as of right now has made them an 8 win team. That is significant improvement.

Completely agree but a loss to Willie would be a very bad look. I dont think any1 knows how bad we are.

I'd rather be lucky that good when it comes to games, (or dames for that matter)... ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT