ADVERTISEMENT

Alert

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
upside-down-flag-300x158.jpg

I've noticed in both yesterday's speech and this morning's final speech, Pres Trump made a point of speaking in front of a sea of US flags....with gold fringes. And he talked about how there would be a new administration and new start today, but never mentioned Hiden.

Google what the US Flag with gold fringes represents. I suspect @BillCutting4585 and @Billabong4356 know.

I've noticed in both yesterday's speech and this morning's final speech, Pres Trump made a point of speaking in front of a sea of US flags....with gold fringes. And he talked about how there would be a new administration and new start today, but never mentioned Hiden.

Google what the US Flag with gold fringes represents. I suspect @BillCutting4585 and @Billabong4356 know.
Yeah, you stole that theory from some Pub site. Good try.

Reactions: sjj11 and Kingseve1

I know exactly what you're referring to amigo. Btw, today he chose to speak in front of 17 of those flags. Why 17? Maybe something to do with the alphabet?

Holy crap....I just googled it, and I was wrong. I thought it was simply the 'corporation' flag. Check this out:

"While the most probable theory regarding the gold fringe is that it originated in the U.S. Army, another theory is that it’s used to designate Admiralty courts. An admiralty court is a court system that operates under martial law. In other words, it’s a military court that upholds law and order for a civilian population rather than the normal government or judicial system. You’ll often discover American flags with gold fringe in courtrooms throughout the United States. "

Ummmmm....guys?????

Look up on duckduckgo whatever hasn’t been scrubbed about the act of 1871. Look up USA inc. Everyone, yes even the libs, need to know that our republic became a corporation in 1871 and its owners have been international globalists ever since. Donald Trump has no desire to serve a 2nd term as the 45th total president of the US.
He wants to be the 19th president under the original constitution! Btw, look at when inaugurations used to take place in America before 1871. Usually, the beginning of March.

Look up on duckduckgo whatever hasn’t been scrubbed about the act of 1871. Look up USA inc. Everyone, yes even the libs, need to know that our republic became a corporation in 1871 and its owners have been international globalists ever since. Donald Trump has no desire to serve a 2nd term as the 45th total president of the US.
He wants to be the 19th president under the original constitution! Btw, look at when inaugurations used to take place in America before 1871. Usually, the beginning of March.

Boy, you could have fooled me. So all of that stop The steal nonsense was just for show?

Well I will probably not be home at 12 EST so I went ahead and put BS on ignore.
Fair enough. Deep down, I think you’ll miss me though.

Just so you know, you can always hit the “show ignored content” link if you ever get bored.

Holy crap....I just googled it, and I was wrong. I thought it was simply the 'corporation' flag. Check this out:

"While the most probable theory regarding the gold fringe is that it originated in the U.S. Army, another theory is that it’s used to designate Admiralty courts. An admiralty court is a court system that operates under martial law. In other words, it’s a military court that upholds law and order for a civilian population rather than the normal government or judicial system. You’ll often discover American flags with gold fringe in courtrooms throughout the United States. "

Ummmmm....guys?????
I doubt the Orange Man knew this. He just thinks gold is shiny and bright.

What a bunch of happy horseshit...
You’re right. Don’t research it sadgator. Keep
Being a slave. You’re just a good little sheep happy to remain a slave. Don’t look into the federal reserve act of 1913. Don’t look at the date it was “passed by congress”. Don’t look into the revenue act of 1913 (personal income). You’re just a good little slave of the state sadgator. No wonder you have a drinking problem.

Being a slave. You’re just a good little sheep happy to remain a slave. Don’t look into the federal reserve act of 1913. Don’t look at the date it was “passed by congress”. Don’t look into the revenue act of 1913 (personal income). You’re just a good little slave of the state sadgator. No wonder you have a drinking problem.
Yeah, it’s everyone else that’s crazy and you’re the only sane one. You know the saying about people that say this, don’t you?

That’s a lot of work...sadgator thinks he’ll just watch the inauguration...

Reactions: BSC911 and goldmom
I am not into the 1871 stuff or some of the conspiratorial stuff surrounding the Fed.

But 1913 needs to be repealed. Fed reserve, 16th and 17th amendments. It started us down a wrongheaded path that has eroded this republic, its peoples rights and has allowed the central government to become too powerful.

Reactions: jfegaly
I am not into the 1871 stuff or some of the conspiratorial stuff surrounding the Fed.

But 1913 needs to be repealed. Fed reserve, 16th and 17th amendments. It started us down a wrongheaded path that has eroded this republic, its peoples rights and has allowed the central government to become too powerful.
Ha! Plz cue me in on the “conspiracy”‘stuff about the Fed. Just because it’s uncomfortable or not encouraged to be discussed in public doesn’t make it conspiracy. But plz tell what about it you find to be conspiracy?

Wait, so this means bsc doesn't have to leave till March?

That's cool. I will probably go ahead and leave at noon, cause I'm a man of my word. I'll just return when Hiden is forcibly removed from office.

Ha! Plz cue me in on the “conspiracy”‘stuff about the Fed. Just because it’s uncomfortable or not encouraged to be discussed in public doesn’t make it conspiracy. But plz tell what about it you find to be conspiracy?

So for those that need to ease in, research the sinking of the Titanic. If I recall correctly, JP Morgan was the one that pushed for the creation of the fed. There were a few very vocal critics of his that were against it. They and Morgan were all slated to go on the Titanic.

Morgan canceled at the last minute. The Titanic sunk and all the objectors to the fed were killed.

The creation of the fed went through without a hitch soon after. Bill is that the cliff's note version?

So for those that need to ease in, research the sinking of the Titanic. If I recall correctly, JP Morgan was the one that pushed for the creation of the fed. There were a few very vocal critics of his that were against it. They and Morgan were all slated to go on the Titanic.

Morgan canceled at the last minute. The Titanic sunk and all the objectors to the fed were killed.

The creation of the fed went through without a hitch soon after. Bill is that the cliff's note version?
It went thru on December 23rd 1913 with not a single member of congress in attendance. White Star Lines (Titanic) was under an umbrella travel company owned by Morgan. And yes he pulled out of the maiden voyage at the last second. JJ Astor and Benjamin Guggenheim both still made the trip and their objections to the fed went down with it.

Ya'll are so sad.

Here's what the American Legion says:

Records indicate that fringe was first used on the flag as early as 1835. It was not until 1895 that it was officially added to the national flag for all regiments of the Army. For civilian use, fringe is not required as an integral part of the flag, nor can its use be said to constitute an unauthorized addition to the design prescribed by statute. It is considered that fringe is used as an honorable enrichment only. (Military tradition)

He got the fringe because he's commander in chief. Occam's razor.

17 flags? Because that's how many they had handy.

Reactions: Kingseve1
Ya'll are so sad.

Here's what the American Legion says:

Records indicate that fringe was first used on the flag as early as 1835. It was not until 1895 that it was officially added to the national flag for all regiments of the Army. For civilian use, fringe is not required as an integral part of the flag, nor can its use be said to constitute an unauthorized addition to the design prescribed by statute. It is considered that fringe is used as an honorable enrichment only. (Military tradition)

He got the fringe because he's commander in chief. Occam's razor.

17 flags? Because that's how many they had handy.
Ceremony also started 17 minutes early yesterday. That’s very odd no? Power isn’t to be passed until the 20th of January at noon per the amended constitution . Why did they start early? Not like the constitution is seen as anything other than antiquated toilet paper to the libs.

Ceremony also started 17 minutes early yesterday. That’s very odd no? Power isn’t to be passed until the 20th of January at noon per the amended constitution . Why did they start early? Not like the constitution is seen as anything other than antiquated toilet paper to the libs.

I don't know why they started early. Maybe Biden had to pee.

But if you think we are getting secret messages about "17" because Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, then I think you have watched the DaVinci Code too many times.

But hey, keep marking down all these "17" coincidences and maybe you can write something up similar to the numerology between the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations, and it will be just as meaningful.

Reactions: BSC911
I don't know why they started early. Maybe Biden had to pee.

But if you think we are getting secret messages about "17" because Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, then I think you have watched the DaVinci Code too many times.

But hey, keep marking down all these "17" coincidences and maybe you can write something up similar to the numerology between the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations, and it will be just as meaningful.
Never read nor seen anything related to Dan Browns work. But good one lizard. So bring up a conspiracy rather than address my question. Classic leftist deflection! Gold star!
Could you offer up anything better than Hiden had to piss for the reason they decided to ignore the constitution?

Never read nor seen anything related to Dan Browns work. But good one lizard. So bring up a conspiracy rather than address my question. Classic leftist deflection! Gold star!
Could you offer up anything better than Hiden had to piss for the reason they decided to ignore the constitution?

Didn't watch the inauguration, so, not really, no. Anything I say would be purely speculation, such as Joe having to go.

Here's one: Maybe they were concerned there might be a timed attack (because, after all, there had just been attacks two weeks earlier), so decided to go a little early so that, just in case that did happen, Joe would already be President. Pure speculation, but hey, it sounds good.

Ceremonial or for the office of the highest-ranking government official. Used primarily indoors and with brass pole holder bases.

Didn't watch the inauguration, so, not really, no. Anything I say would be purely speculation, such as Joe having to go.

Here's one: Maybe they were concerned there might be a timed attack (because, after all, there had just been attacks two weeks earlier), so decided to go a little early so that, just in case that did happen, Joe would already be President. Pure speculation, but hey, it sounds good.
So the president who received the most votes in the history of the country (according to liberal math/voting tabulators) is so paranoid of assassination he had no public guests in attendance and 35k NG for his inauguration? But, since that wasn't enough they decided to ignore the very specific laws of the constitution regarding the transfer of power and run the ceremony early in case of a planned assault? Whatever you say Tinker Bell.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Still looking for reasons why the NG is still in DC, why the marines didn’t salute Biden and who changed the teleprompter (Anchorman) to get Biden to blurt out he should salute the marines?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT