ADVERTISEMENT

Ah, nothing like war

I'm back. Nothing like the Lounge.
Just Like the Good Old Days: Joe Biden Invades Syria with Convoy of US Troops and Choppers on First Full Day as President
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-us-troops-choppers-first-full-day-president/

Miss Trump yet?

We never left Syria.

Biden sent about 100 additional troops to reinforce the roughly 500 that were already there.

In fairness to Trump, I think he wanted to pull completely out of Syria but relented under pressure from his staff.

I don’t know how I feel about Biden sending more troops. Trumps reluctance to maintain the “Forever Wars” in the Middle-East was easily the thing I liked most about him. But the fact remains that we were already there, so this isn’t that much of a change.

I do not have a problem with this in theory.

The only good ____ is a dead ___.

Pax Americana requires breaking some foreign eggs. However, I could care less about any nation building. Its a small difference I guess between me and the neocons.

My beef is with ROE, police actions and purple thumbs.

Kill the enemy with extreme prejudice and do not worry about collateral damage. It is our guys I want to see come home.

Now Trump did go after ISIS. I really see this as no different until that part of the world gives up it Orthodox adherence to evil.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -Patton

Of course the Fraud in Chief will have stupid ROE and get more of our soldiers killed than necessary.

We never left Syria.

Biden sent about 100 additional troops to reinforce the roughly 500 that were already there.

In fairness to Trump, I think he wanted to pull completely out of Syria but relented under pressure from his staff.

I don’t know how I feel about Biden sending more troops. Trumps reluctance to maintain the “Forever Wars” in the Middle-East was easily the thing I liked most about him. But the fact remains that we were already there, so this isn’t that much of a change.
Why? Why did he send more? Sign of aggression.

We never left Syria.

The establishment is strongly supported by the military and military intelligence. They are strongly supported by corporations like Halliburton. These people make a living off of making war. You should hate the fact that they reinforced the troops in Syria. It’s a commitment to the establishment, the military in Washington DC, the Pentagon, Halliburton, all of these people that we’re going back to business as usual.

The establishment is strongly supported by the military and military intelligence. They are strongly supported by corporations like Halliburton. These people make a living off of making war. You should hate the fact that they reinforced the troops in Syria. It’s a commitment to the establishment, the military in Washington DC, the Pentagon, Halliburton, all of these people that we’re going back to business as usual.

That sounds reasonable.

Like I said, I don’t yet know how to feel about it. My instincts are non-interventionist, but if this is just to reinforce a position that we already hold, it might not be a bad idea.

Leaving the existing forces undersupplied and undermanned arguably invites aggression from adversaries. And if we just pull everything out, it may convince Israel to go to war with Iran and Syria, since a Syria controlled by the Hezbollah and/or Russia, along with a nuclear armed Iran in the near future, leaves Israel more vulnerable than they are likely to be willing to tolerate. And if that happens, the Saudis might get pulled into it.

ADVERTISEMENT