ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion lives on

Thread full of men ranging from undereducated backwoods fools to smug pseudo religious types and they all share a similar characteristic.
They’re male. None of whom are impregnated by a man (not even a man who “identifies”) who won’t wear a condom or even bother asking the female if she’s taking precautions to prevent a pregnancy.
Morning after pills are important and necessary.
Mind your own damn business.
Is there a personal past that disturbs you? You are a "mom," so that's a good thing, but you should be rightly ashamed of yourself thinking you can play God and allow the killing of an innocent child for the sake of a girl's easier earthly situation. Yes, men poke and go without any recompense, but that doesn't green-light an abortion. A morning after pill can kill a baby, because fertilization can take place within hours. That's a life worth saving, not flushing down a commode. And since our country/world is lead by evil, having acceptable and easy means to support these women do not become so prevalent as they should be. EVIL!!! Pray to God that He gives you a right-mind about this.

My niece, whose mother does not believe in spanking, is in the Dean's office for vandalizing a bathroom with her friends and then POSTING IT ON TIKTOK.

Now I have to drive to Gainesville and deal with this.

*mutters*
Hope you can straighten that one out.

Reactions: nail1988
My niece, whose mother does not believe in spanking, is in the Dean's office for vandalizing a bathroom with her friends and then POSTING IT ON TIKTOK.

Now I have to drive to Gainesville and deal with this.

*mutters*
I saw something the other day, might have been here, but it came from Twitter. There's a photo of Geraldo Rivera doing his best Anthony Weiner selfie impersonation. Now I don't know if it was shopped or not, but he is still an idiot. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Is there a personal past that disturbs you? You are a "mom," so that's a good thing, but you should be rightly ashamed of yourself thinking you can play God and allow the killing of an innocent child for the sake of a girl's easier earthly situation. Yes, men poke and go without any recompense, but that doesn't green-light an abortion. A morning after pill can kill a baby, because fertilization can take place within hours. That's a life worth saving, not flushing down a commode. And since our country/world is lead by evil, having acceptable and easy means to support these women do not become so prevalent as they should be. EVIL!!! Pray to God that He gives you a right-mind about this.

Yeah okay. I’m thinking you’ll get to pick your snake first this Sunday at church just for “preaching” this.
Poke and go...

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I saw something the other day, might have been here, but it came from Twitter. There's a photo of Geraldo Rivera doing his best Anthony Weiner selfie impersonation. Now I don't know if it was shopped or not, but he is still an idiot. :rolleyes:
😂

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Random old man rant, why does this generation insist on filming their various shenanigans and indiscretions and then posting them on the internet?????

*shakes fist at the sky*
Because they are unpopular and socially awkward. We had much more social interaction and were aware that you didn't put your personal life on a public site. Today it is not frowned upon to write your name and number on a bathroom stall.
Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT