ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion lives on

Walgreens, CVS Will Sell Abortion Pill That Has Killed Millions of Babies​

https://www.lifenews.com/2023/01/04...tion-pill-that-has-killed-millions-of-babies/

Biden Admin Says Post Office Can Violate Abortion Bans, Mail Dangerous Abortion Pills to Pro-Life States​

https://www.lifenews.com/2023/01/04...tion-pill-that-has-killed-millions-of-babies/
Phrasing?

Abortion pills are supposed to kill babies, that's the point.

As such, "dangerous abortion pill" is redundant.

That made my brain hurt.

While I understand that the point of an abortion is to kill the baby, if you screw that up, not taking said baby to the doctor is a striking act of cruelty.

I rarely think of anyone being pro abortion but this is direct evidence.
This is clearly pro infanticide.

We can debate when “life begins”, from the theological moment of conception, to a heartbeat to clear brain function and pain, to even a specific date of gestation…to me those all have some level of validity.

But who thinks a viable baby out of the mother’s womb isn’t a human child?

Pure evil. Democrats are sh!tty people. I’ve learned this year they defend the most aggressively their “freedom” to kill babies and groom children.

We can debate when “life begins”, from the theological moment of conception, to a heartbeat to clear brain function and pain, to even a specific date of gestation…to me those all have some level of validity.

Pure evil. Democrats are sh!tty people. I’ve learned this year they defend the most aggressively their “freedom” to kill babies and groom children.
There are some parallels between how the left viewed slaves in the 19th century and how they view children today.

In both cases, they didn't see people or even humans. They saw something that could be used to their benefit. I'll just leave it at that.

100% they are. Remember...ZERO character...ZERO morals

Reactions: goldmom
Thread full of men ranging from undereducated backwoods fools to smug pseudo religious types and they all share a similar characteristic.
They’re male. None of whom are impregnated by a man (not even a man who “identifies”) who won’t wear a condom or even bother asking the female if she’s taking precautions to prevent a pregnancy.
Morning after pills are important and necessary.
Mind your own damn business.

Thread full of men ranging from undereducated backwoods fools to smug pseudo religious types and they all share a similar characteristic.
They’re male. None of whom are impregnated by a man (not even a man who “identifies”) who won’t wear a condom or even bother asking the female if she’s taking precautions to prevent a pregnancy.
Yes, I wonder what would have happened if the Virgin Mary felt the same as you do.

Last edited:
Really? Aren’t you just a tad too intelligent to make such a nothing response? Please tell me you’re brighter than that ...
Perhaps you are too secular to understand that God is who we serve and our bodies were created by him. Nothing we have is really ours.

Personally I'm okay with contraception (and always preferred it) and don't have issues with day after pills. There's no way to know either way whether it accomplished it's mission or not unless someone takes one and gets pregnant. But the ultimate responsibility resides with the one who has the keys to the kingdom. Men don't know who is taking contraceptives and who isn't. Many have been duped.

Personally I'm okay with contraception (and always preferred it) and don't have issues with day after pills. There's no way to know either way whether it accomplished it's mission or not unless someone takes one and gets pregnant. But the ultimate responsibility resides with the one who has the keys to the kingdom. Men don't know who is taking contraceptives and who isn't. Many have been duped.
You were on track until your last 2 sentences. If the man takes charge of his own equipment he won’t be duped, will he?

None of our business? Men have no reproductive rights whatsoever?

I think this stance is a bit extreme as well.

ADVERTISEMENT