ADVERTISEMENT

A Thread for Irish Poker Dog

LoL, it said I was mind-blowing..... but really I just got caught in the trap of answering a quiz just to get exposed to pop-ups and adverts

Brain flypaper....

He's just an expert at poking slow Irish dogs.
He's not any much good for anything else. :p

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

NOT.A.MENSA.MEMBER!

:p

Oh yeah.....

Reactions: MJWilliamson
As 2 of the usual circle jerkers dance off into the sunset, patting each other on the back,,,,,,

dancing-monkeys-o.gif

while bragging about how mature and intelligent they both are...
puke-smiley-emoticon.gif

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

That's it? Over and over with the same stolen limerick? You are a no talent goat prober.

Here he comes
Walking down the street
Gets the funniest looks from
folks who think he's a freak

Hey Hey it's INSTALOONY
Craziest man you'll ever see
He claims to see space aliens
Behind every tree

He claims they're all friendly
He bends over to let them play
With his probed up prostate
Every single day

Hey Hey it's Instalooney
You never know where he'll be found
Men don't let him get behind you
Or your pants he will yank down.

Reactions: nail1988
Wow! How surprising. Yet another of the ignored jerkers rushes in to join their usual expanding circle. I almost wonder what it is that they say to each other while they are busy jerking... (not really) :cool:

Wow! How surprising. Yet another of the ignored jerkers rushes in to join their usual expanding circle. I almost wonder what it is that they say to each other while they are busy jerking... (not really) :cool:

Frankly it was you, who is a one man pivot boy in any circle jerk, who rushed into a thread that was addressed to me (one of your ignored “jerkers”)..... and you proclaim you don’t need us for your validation

..... you DEPEND upon us to obtain the meager attention you crave, you ole sotted ignorant fool.... but by all means carry on

Ignored jerker continues to yap, yap, yap, to himself and/or his fellow jerkers... :cool:

And you know this....how?

Because I played a show at Front Page News once during Freaknik weekend and when I tried to find the bathroom, I went down the hallway and saw a 6’5” broad shouldered person in a pink dress and blonde wig walking out onto a stage with “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” playing.

Then when we were packing up, I saw their sign and it said “Tiajuana Garage: Get Lubed and Serviced Here.”

Because I played a show at Front Page News once during Freaknik weekend and when I tried to find the bathroom, I went down the hallway and saw a 6’5” broad shouldered person in a pink dress and blonde wig walking out onto a stage with “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” playing.

Then when we were packing up, I saw their sign and it said “Tiajuana Garage: Get Lubed and Serviced Here.”
:D

Great story.

:D

Great story.

I also walked to a gas station before the show and a black guy in a big coat asked me if I had a cigarette he could bum, so I gave him one, and then I bought him a pack of menthols and gave them to him.

So I might have kept myself from getting killed from a drug dealer.

I like the turn this thread has taken. But I think, given the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you are not really that smart. :)

Qiuck scan and I see that the Choke-la-homo with his head-nailed-to-da-flor is mouthing off yet again. (UF 24 - 14 Chokiers) :p

Yap, yap, yap,,, and likely just more barkin' at da moon while they jerk in their circle. So typical of them.... :rolleyes:

And no, I really didn't read whatever your latest crap was, nor do I G-a-S about what boring azz crap that you tell each other whenever I'm not here to bitch slap the lot of you... :cool:

But hey, do continue, because the board needs clicks, especially in the phootball off season... :oops:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT