ADVERTISEMENT

A test for the Libs.

martycat1

Rowdy Reptile
Feb 3, 2010
Everybody knows on this board knows that I am a Republican and that I cannot stand Mitch Mc. Connell. Is their one lib on this board that will condemn a Democrat? If so Who?

Reactions: jfegaly
Everybody knows on this board knows that I am a Republican and that I cannot stand Mitch Mc. Connell. Is their one lib on this board that will condemn a Democrat? If so Who?

agree. Ones I wouldn’t piss on if on fire? Murkowski, graham, romney, collins, sasse, any of the georgia dumbasses, cornyn, any bush or cheney, gov abbott, the dumbass pub senator from illinois. I am sure there are others but am tired

Im not going any further. You win. Because the the only thing I can come back with is the amount of patients you have lost and I may need you to save my life one day. TRUCE
Roasting each other is so much fun
giphy.gif

I condemned Pelosi on this board for dragging out the stimulus negotiations by insisting on additional items that she knew that McConnell would never agree to.

This is going back a little, but I despise John Edwards for trying to pawn his own newborn onto someone else to cover for the fact that he was cheating on his dying wife so it wouldn’t undermine his political career.

And yet AOC seems to still be on the rise. Color me bumfuzzeled.

Omar will keep her seat for the purposes of virtue signaling. Well that and little Mogadishu.
What it tells you is some district is 50% +1 full of nut jobs. One of them is a possible Speaker. Why? Its not because any of those morons is smart. It is because when you are in a safe district you are insulated and allow for continuity of power.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Bernie (although not technically a Dem)
Hillary, just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
AOC, needs to shut her big trap
The Weiner weirdo guy
Im not really a big Nancy fan but like how she owned the Donald
im sure there are others.

Sign on the dotted line........

japan-surrenders-end-of-wwii-gettyimages-50370225.jpg

What is funny is the Japanese dressed in western attire surrendering to a western nation. They didn't just buy those clothes for the occasion. Top hat and hanky LOL. They lost before Pearl harbor even began.

In old days they would have shown up in Samurai garb and cut their guts out right after signing and dude on the left would have beheaded his superior to end the suffering.

Reactions: gator1776
What is funny is the Japanese dressed in western attire surrendering to a western nation. They didn't just buy those clothes for the occasion. Top hat and hanky LOL. They lost before Pearl harbor even began.

In old days they would have shown up in Samurai garb and cut their guts out right after signing and dude on the left would have beheaded his superior to end the suffering.

They should make a movie about this, something about the last samurai or something.

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT