ADVERTISEMENT

A moment of silence please

damn I don't think I was aware of this

BAMCIS sir, the job is done.

Great post, Evil. His wife used to log in from time-to-time on the Smack board under his account around this time. Haven't seen her on in a long time, though.

August 10th?

That was a bad day for me last year, and it was the day John Saunders passed... Woke up with the worst pain in my life that morning in my solar plexus and had to go to the hospital and ended up about dying and had to stay for 3 days and couldn't walk to go to the bathroom... Just remember being in pain all morning watching the coverage live that Saunders had passed

That was a bad day for me last year, and it was the day John Saunders passed... Woke up with the worst pain in my life that morning in my solar plexus and had to go to the hospital and ended up about dying and had to stay for 3 days and couldn't walk to go to the bathroom... Just remember being in pain all morning watching the coverage live that Saunders had passed

Only u could take a thread about someone else and turn it into a "me me me" fest.

Rest in peace Semper! I remember him as a good dude. He got my humor

im not arguing with you at all, yall have ruined the board enough.. and it all starts with a few differences of opinion, I don't have that problem with any other users than you two.. they don't attack me either and I don't insult them.

ADVERTISEMENT