ADVERTISEMENT

A-Hern documentary on the Oxygen Network

Honest question, did you guys ever think tebow was gay? I dont anymore but i remember he did one interview and i just got that vibe. Not trying to pull your chain either, i like tebow, he has convinced me that he is a good person even tho i wanted him not to be.

Keeping it on the down low. Going back and watching our last championship run is always great, weird feeling whenever I see Aaron and Tim celebrating touchdowns, knowing how Tim is and how Aaron's life turned out.

I don't remember that.

I will say this, personal life aside, the man always knew where the first down marker was.

Yeah that was one of those things that came out. When he hung himself he wrote a letter to his wife and his gay lover. Maybe a third?

But yeah.

I guess he was angry and compensating.

Would @instaGATOR like to weigh in?

Reactions: Verg
Honest question, did you guys ever think tebow was gay? I dont anymore but i remember he did one interview and i just got that vibe. Not trying to pull your chain either, i like tebow, he has convinced me that he is a good person even tho i wanted him not to be.

There are gay rumors about basically every young, famous guy. Jameis had gay rumors right up until he was accused of raping a woman.

Reactions: sadgator
There are gay rumors about basically every young, famous guy. Jameis had gay rumors right up until he was accused of raping a woman.

Oh. He’s definitely gay.

By every definition.

Did you see him sucking on his own fingers trying to impress a bunch of other big strong black men?

Gay.

It is extremely troubling that Tebow isn’t married or doesn’t hang out with hot chicks, sadgator ain’t gonna lie.

What's wrong with that? You should be proud to have the first LGBTQ qb to win a national championship...

In today's warped mentality dictionary; morals with solid character = TT gay... :rolleyes:

AH does not embarrass UF imo, as they seem to have done as much as they could to help him. His major problems happened before UF and his return home to N.E. after UF. He brought his beginning problems with him to UF, and then exacerbated them when he left UF after 3 years to return home.

Brain injuries created a Dr. Jekyll :) & Mr. Hyde :mad:.

To me, his is a very sad story for all concerned. :(

Last edited:
In today's warped mentality dictionary; morals with solid character = TT gay... :rolleyes:

AH does not embarrass UF imo, as they seem to have done as much as they could to help him. His major problems happened before UF and his return home to N.E. after UF. He brought his beginning problems with him to UF, and then exacerbated them when he left UF after 3 years to return home.

Brain injuries created a Dr. Jekyll :) & Mr. Hyde :mad:.

To me, his is a very sad story for all concerned. :(

That was an eloquent and well reasoned response.

Who are you and what have you done with instaGATOR.

This coming from Mr. SadLiberal? I figured you wouldn't be the kind to judge if Tebow was playing rear-end in the pistol formation.

Look...the Tim made it clear he was saving himself for marriage...he is now 30 years old and is arguably one of the most notable sports celebrity figures on the planet.

How is it possible that this dude does not have a serious relationship with the hottest swimwear model out there?!?!?!?!?!?

At this rate, he is literally gonna be the 40 year old virgin. sadgator is as big of a Tebow fan as anybody out there, but somethin’ just ain’t right man.

If he is gay, sadgator feels very bad for him. He has tied himself so much to the conservative Christian lifestyle that nobody would accept it. It would be a truly tortured existence.

Look...the Tim made it clear he was saving himself for marriage...he is now 30 years old and is arguably one of the most notable sports celebrity figures on the planet.

How is it possible that this dude does not have a serious relationship with the hottest swimwear model out there?!?!?!?!?!?

At this rate, he is literally gonna be the 40 year old virgin. sadgator is as big of a Tebow fan as anybody out there, but somethin’ just ain’t right man.

If he is gay, sadgator feels very bad for him. He has tied himself so much to the conservative Christian lifestyle that nobody would accept it. It would be a truly tortured existence.

Hard to get married when you don’t even really date. And you never hear about that.

I think it’s very possible that he’s gay.

Hard to get married when you don’t even really date. And you never hear about that.

I think it’s very possible that he’s gay.

I was afraid to ask becuz i know tebow is a living legend but thought it was possible. Im shocked he is not married

Anderson alluded to Hernandez having a relationship with a man in college, though she did not speak explicitly.

Go Canes!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT