ADVERTISEMENT

A good UT Vol stat...

Lol he cant focus becuz of the coeds....(JP got caught banging coeds at fsu which is why he had to leave) lol

To me, that was one scary ass slide.
So has been the 12 year slide that tennessee has been on as it circles the drain getting closer and closer to being kicked out of The SEC. Joke of an academic institution. protects rapists. now the only sports team that's worth anything up there is a basketball team? Why do we keep them around again? It's just a running joke that SEC haters the world over get to laugh at us about. BYU... Georgia State.... Good grief they can't even hire a new football coach without being the laughing stock of the entire nation.

So has been the 12 year slide that tennessee has been on as it circles the drain getting closer and closer to being kicked out of The SEC. Joke of an academic institution. protects rapists. now the only sports team that's worth anything up there is a basketball team? Why do we keep them around again? It's just a running joke that SEC haters the world over get to laugh at us about. BYU... Georgia State.... Good grief they can't even hire a new football coach without being the laughing stock of the entire nation.
I may be wrong but I think their slide may be even longer than 12 years.

The year they lost to the back up QB at LSU in the SECCG(the introduction to Lulu and Junior) is when things unrevealed. They put all their eggs in winning their Super Bowl vs UF.

They didn't even capitalize on UF hiring Zook and take the bull by the horns. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of Dolts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT