ADVERTISEMENT

78 year old man casually putting all his weight on his broken ankle. No biggie.

He claimed he tripped over a bath mat while chasing his dog when he got out of the shower.
You can’t make this sh— up!!!
The image of our possible president running around his house butt ass naked chasing his dog has to have the mullah’s in Iran laughing their turbans off.

He claimed he tripped over a bath mat while chasing his dog when he got out of the shower.
You can’t make this sh— up!!!
The image of our possible president running around his house butt ass naked chasing his dog has to have the mullah’s in Iran laughing their turbans off.
And when you trip over a bath mat, you usually break a hip, a rib, a wrist, possibly hit your head, but not a foot/ankle - whatever it was.

Reactions: fatman76
So what's the real story behind this? I know the dems told me not to believe in conspiracy theories (like dems cheating with voter fraud), but those conspiracy theories are coming true lately. so let's hear it.

No broken leg, so why he's got the boot on? What's he hiding?

Reactions: fatman76
So what's the real story behind this? I know the dems told me not to believe in conspiracy theories (like dems cheating with voter fraud), but those conspiracy theories are coming true lately. so let's hear it.

It will be the premise for "he had an undetected minor stroke as a result of the fall that led to severe decline in his mental capabilities therefore we need to elevate Comrade Harris to the office of POTUS"

It will be the premise for "he had an undetected minor stroke as a result of the fall that led to severe decline in his mental capabilities therefore we need to elevate Comrade Harris to the office of POTUS"
If you saw how he actually moved getting out of the car...it might add up. Also why'd they ask the media for 24 hours of breathing room on it? Trying to figure out how to hide drop foot from a stroke?

Is a broken foot not a broken ankle. He broke some of the bones in his foot which, with a walking boot for support, you can easily walk on.

As to how we actually did it, and how brutal his bones are, and whether he survives for years, I don’t know.

Must not have been much of a break for an old man.
Actually those kind of fractures can be incredibly annoying and take forever to heal and sometimes require surgery. But because you have so many bones in your feet the other bones can take the extra pressure with the boot. I’ll preferences by saying I have not personally examine Joe Biden’s feet.

In his defense, at least his handlers didn't have to load his drunk ass into a black limo like a sack of potatoes, shades of the Hildibeast in 2016. So at least he's got that going for him.🤣

Reactions: fsumc

I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

I find it strange that days later he can put full body weight on it and no sign of crutches.

I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

I find it strange that days later he can put full body weight on it and no sign of crutches.
I had a walking cast in my early 20's, broken fibula. This is fake AF, I needed crutches for 2 weeks. If he's not limping..........C'MON MAN!

Reactions: kjfreeze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT