ADVERTISEMENT

75% of Pubs and 50% of Dems believe fraud affected the election

Reactions: jfegaly
So that means half the dems here are lying, and they really think fraud did happen and their side did cheat?

Interesting....

A few years ago, Chicago threw Dominion out because they were even to corrupt for Chicago... o_O

But now the Dim-moe-Rats are just fine with using Dominion's corrupt voting machines.
Typical of the Rats... 😏

So that means half the dems here are lying, and they really think fraud did happen and their side did cheat?

Interesting....

Most Americans think gun laws should be stricter. Wonder if Biden will implement change via an executive order?

Interesting.....

Reactions: BSC911

Most Americans think gun laws should be stricter. Wonder if Biden will implement change via an executive order?

Interesting.....

No legislature can take away my God Given Unalienable Rights.
They can only piss into the wind until they drown from their own stupidity and corruption.

The NRA nor anyone else protects my right to keep and bear arms. I and my fellow patriotic Americans did that in the past, and I assure you that we will continue to do so in the future. Others should beware.... 🤓

There is no such thing as 'Gun Violence' to prevent.
Just like there is no such thing as 'Vehicle Violence' when someone dies in a car crash.
There is just people violence and it goes back further than Cain and Abel, which was also not 'Rock Violence.' :rolleyes:
Rocks-Sticks-Spears-Arrows-Knives-Swords-Explosives-Nukes-Lasers-Particle Beams, and on out into endless infinity....

Anyone with a working brain already knows that you can't legislate morality.
You can only teach it, and punish those that refuse to embrace it.

Interesting.....
Really. Then how come they aren't?

Answer: Most Americans understand that 33k firearms deaths, 2/3 of which are suicide, are the cost of doing business in a country with 350 million people in it.

Rat Elitists -- Walls don't work.
~ While most of them live behind walls or in gated communities.

Rat Elitists -- Guns are bad and nobody needs one.
While they defund the police,,, except for those that protect their neighborhoods.
And only their own armed guards should have access to guns.

Rat Elitists --
2016 -- Voter fraud and Russian collusion has to be investigated for 2+ years.
2020 -- Voter fraud doesn't exist and no foreign country can ever alter an election.

It's long past time to water the 'Tree of Liberty' the way that it's always been watered.
JMOHO's of course.... :cool:

Really. Then how come they aren't?

Answer: Most Americans understand that 33k firearms deaths, 2/3 of which are suicide, are the cost of doing business in a country with 350 million people in it.

Next we will ban rope to prevent hangings and rocks and sticks to prevent blunt force trauma.

What do we do about knives and scissors???

Did Gov. Huckabee just tell me on YouTube the vast majority of Biden's votes came from Detroit, Milwaukee, Philly and Atlanta? No wonder Rasmussen tells us 50% of Democrats tell us the election is rigged.

I didn't ask if your wife worked there.
I was referring to yours and SBI consumerism from the communist bastards. Remember ole Box warning what was gonna be coming down the pike by doing business with communist? Bit us in the azz, huh? Just like fakebook! I warned you folks and you rolled your eyes and laughed! Lol, guess what, i didn't have to be a mensa scholar to see through that pub George Sr.'s Nafta horsechit. Remember one thing folks. Nixon and Kissinger got this chit rolling with China who were also pubes. If you want to gain control over an adversary, draw them into a conflict. It's all about control. Read your bible and you'll learn such! You don't have to be a mensa scholar! Remember how you and the boyz would horse laugh me because i used alternative sources? You and the boyz wanted and craved mainstream for a source. Remember that SBI?

I didn't ask if your wife worked there.
I was referring to yours and SBI consumerism from the communist bastards. Remember ole Box warning what was gonna be coming down the pike by doing business with communist? Bit us in the azz, huh? Just like fakebook! I warned you folks and you rolled your eyes and laughed! Lol, guess what, i didn't have to be a mensa scholar to see through that pub George Sr.'s Nafta horsechit. Remember one thing folks. Nixon and Kissinger got this chit rolling with China who were also pubes. If you want to gain control over an adversary, draw them into a conflict. It's all about control. Read your bible and you'll learn such! You don't have to be a mensa scholar! Remember how you and the boyz would horse laugh me because i used alternative sources? You and the boyz wanted and craved mainstream for a source. Remember that SBI?
LOL my wife works there so of course I shop there.

I was worried you had assumed room temp. Good to see you are alive you irascible old cus :)

Reactions: EvilWayz
So much for unity.

And for leftist on here its way more than just a few of us on a msg board that feel this way. Min 60M voters are feeling cheated.

I find this surprising. Even if this poll were to be believed, I would chalk it up to all of the misinformation coming from Trump and his bloggers, who may just be Russian bots. Now that all of these claims have been disproven, and the states certified the results, I would think the results would now be significantly different.

It doesn’t really matter though, because fraud is not a matter of public opinion. It must be proven in court. And so far, the results are 100% against any fraud accusations.

PS. Reread the poll. Only 30% of Dems say this, not 50%. You’re welcome.

Next we will ban rope to prevent hangings and rocks and sticks to prevent blunt force trauma.

What do we do about knives and scissors???
My point is that if @GhostOfMatchesMalone thinks his stats prove voter fraud, then we should extend that line of thinking to other things....say gun control for example.

And if funds can be (mis)appropriated for an as yet to be finished wall that Mexico did NOT pay for.....then why can't Biden identify a "crisis" like gun violence, and do what needs to be done.

Keep watching indeed ;)

My point is that if @GhostOfMatchesMalone thinks his stats prove voter fraud, then we should extend that line of thinking to other things....say gun control for example.

And if funds can be (mis)appropriated for an as yet to be finished wall that Mexico did NOT pay for.....then why can't Biden identify a "crisis" like gun violence, and do what needs to be done.

Keep watching indeed ;)

You could certainly try. Let me know how it turns out.

I find this surprising. Even if this poll were to be believed, I would chalk it up to all of the misinformation coming from Trump and his bloggers, who may just be Russian bots. Now that all of these claims have been disproven, and the states certified the results, I would think the results would now be significantly different.

It doesn’t really matter though, because fraud is not a matter of public opinion. It must be proven in court. And so far, the results are 100% against any fraud accusations.

PS. Reread the poll. Only 30% of Dems say this, not 50%. You’re welcome.
Okay. Only 30 percent. Thats alot. Put that in your noodle

Keep watching indeed ;)

Hiden has said all along that he wants to steal everyone's guns. Why are you acting like this is breaking news?

Dems could care less about the Constitution. Which is ironic, given what is coming :cool:

OOPsie...LMAO!!!

Is that 3 or 4 sheep here that got hoodwinked by this fake news? They got @bradleygator first, then @sadgator, then this clown?

Hiden has said all along that he wants to steal everyone's guns. Why are you acting like this is breaking news?

Dems could care less about the Constitution. Which is ironic, given what is coming :cool:
I think you are arguing with a moron that isn't even 30 years old yet. I remember this idiot posting on the forum when he was probably 12 years old. That was about 11 years ago. His posts dripped crayon back then on the sports board, unfortunately there's been no advancement or critical learning skills since. :p

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT