ADVERTISEMENT

55 People Died in US After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccines: Reporting System

Nolec, you are debating the reliability of sources with a group of people who think the Gateway Pundit is more reliable than the Wall Street Journal.

...because snopes is some bastion of journalistsic integrity?

You don't trust Epoch? Fine...but you're not convincing anyone by showing us how snopes calls them biased. Because freaking snopes is biased as hell. GTFO

Reactions: jfegaly
Nolec, you are debating the reliability of sources with a group of people who think the Gateway Pundit is more reliable than the Wall Street Journal.

It often is. And as I've always said, The Gateway Pundit has severe credibility issues.

MSM sources prop each other up as being credible. Sheep never think to question.

Wow is this Christmas?

You literally
1) cited Snopes, well known left wing “fact” checker
2) who didn’t really go after anything Epoch has ever published, rather a “related” (they never explain that) media company that used odd tactics to boost
3) anti-Chinese propaganda...and well we know we can’t have that can we?
4) and were subsequently kicked off social media for a tangential relationship, which is a wee bit of a sore spot at the moment for half the country..

JFC read what you post please. Now go find me something Epoch published that ruins their credibility or consider your point unsupported.

Did booger ever verify his rants about the Epoch Times by actually posting even a single example of them getting a story wrong?

bsc911 did this same thing with OAN, he claimed they weren't credible. We asked him to give us just one example of them getting a story wrong. Of course he could not.

I can, and have, given dozens of examples of CNN, WaPo, WSJ, NYT and other MSM sources the sheep here love as being flat out wrong and literally LYING in their reporting.

Sheep always ignore. That's why they stay hoodwinked.

From media fact checker:
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

Waiting for anyone to post a fact checker showing how fair, balanced, unbiased Epoch might be. I'll wait.
The irony of you coming off high and mighty by citing left wing fact checkers, while de facto admitting you are incapable of critical thinking and just need to be told what you think is not lost on me.

I refuse to buy into your notions that
1) There's such thing as an unbiased fact checker - they were created by and for the left, and are really only ever used by the left
2) Our starting point on all media sources is that if it's not left-leaning it has to be proven valid, vs the way it should work

Sorry man, burden on proof is for you to show unsourced conspiracy theories and prove Epoch times is what your "fact" checker says it is. You can start with the article ITT.

From media fact checker:
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

Waiting for anyone to post a fact checker showing how fair, balanced, unbiased Epoch might be. I'll wait.
People that believe in conspiracy theories hate fact checkers. They will invariably point out one or two instances where they disagree with the conclusion, while ignoring the hundreds of other CTs that are proven wrong. Most importantly, they ignore the FACTS presented in the discussion. Whether they agree or disagree with the final conclusion is irrelevant.

All Fact checkers are liberal. LOL. That’s the most ironic thing I’ve ever heard.

The irony of you coming off high and mighty by citing left wing fact checkers, while de facto admitting you are incapable of critical thinking and just need to be told what you think is not lost on me.

1) There's such thing as an unbiased fact checker - they were created by and for the left, and are really only ever used by the left
2) Our starting point on all media sources is that if it's not left-leaning it has to be proven valid, vs the way it should work

Sorry man, burden on proof is for you to show unsourced conspiracy theories and prove Epoch times is what your "fact" checker says it is. You can start with the article ITT.

booger is really being shameless here. Just make your case with facts. Sheep never can. Sad!

Reactions: fatman76

Derp. #1 shows you're out of touch with reality. #2 Is silly justification to try to explain your faulty reasoning skills.

Did booger ever verify his rants about the Epoch Times by actually posting even a single example of them getting a story wrong?

bsc911 did this same thing with OAN, he claimed they weren't credible. We asked him to give us just one example of them getting a story wrong. Of course he could not.

I can, and have, given dozens of examples of CNN, WaPo, WSJ, NYT and other MSM sources the sheep here love as being flat out wrong and literally LYING in their reporting.

Sheep always ignore. That's why they stay hoodwinked.

But welchers all lie, so we don't believe you. I posted YOUR fact checker ruling that stated Epoch was highly questionable and far right. I also posted another source with examples of ET lying.

...because snopes is some bastion of journalistsic integrity?

You don't trust Epoch? Fine...but you're not convincing anyone by showing us how snopes calls them biased. Because freaking snopes is biased as hell. GTFO

GTFO yourself if you can't read and find I also quoted welcher's favorite fact checker.

You are bold to post a Bill Gates podcast here. Don’t you know that he is trying to kill and/or enslave humanity with his satanic vaccines? Also, he eats the livers of children with fava beans and uses their blood to make ice cream sundaes.

You are bold to post a Bill Gates podcast here. Don’t you know that he is trying to kill and/or enslave humanity with his satanic vaccines? Also, he eats the livers of children with fava beans and uses their blood to make ice cream sundaes.

Is this when we should start coming together? Because after this post I have an overwhelming desire to hug rere.

People that believe in conspiracy theories hate fact checkers. They will invariably point out one or two instances where they disagree with the conclusion, while ignoring the hundreds of other CTs that are proven wrong. Most importantly, they ignore the FACTS presented in the discussion. Whether they agree or disagree with the final conclusion is irrelevant.

All Fact checkers are liberal. LOL. That’s the most ironic thing I’ve ever heard.

Derp. #1 shows you're out of touch with reality. #2 Is silly justification to try to explain your faulty reasoning skills.
Old article but it still rings true...fact checkers are the same incestuous media that uses the fact checkers to bolster their point of view... factcheck.org is funded, in part, by Facebook (as one example).

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

Here's a more up to date article, and it lists several factual examples showing that fact checkers are part of the media complex, which is inherently left leaning. That's not out of touch, that's just a simple fact.

You can name call and obfuscate all you want, but you can't ask someone to prove a negative. Burden is on you to prove Epoch spouts conspiracies and doesn't cite sources...not the other way around, and you need to do it with examples and evidence not some snippet from a biased fact checking site.

If you can't do that, then you're just parroting more of what they tell you to think, bleeting all the way like a good sheep. Some days I'm jealous of your willful ignorance, I really am.

Last edited:
Old article but it still rings true...fact checkers are the same incestuous media that uses the fact checkers to bolster their point of view... factcheck.org is funded, in part, by Facebook (as one example).

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

Here's a more up to date article, and it lists several factual examples showing that fact checkers are part of the media complex, which is inherently left leaning. That's not out of touch, that's just a simple fact.

You can name call and obfuscate all you want, but you can't ask someone to prove a negative. Burden is on you to prove Epoch spouts conspiracies and doesn't cite sources...not the other way around, and you need to do it with examples and evidence not some snippet from a biased fact checking site.

If you can't do that, then you're just parroting more of what they tell you to think, bleeting all the way like a good sheep. Some days I'm jealous of your willful ignorance, I really am.
How convenient. Just label all fact checkers as liberal and then you people can say anything you want without repercussions. I found the support for these claims as anecdotal and weak. That article should be fact checked.

But welchers all lie, so we don't believe you.

Hi booger. Who is 'we' in your lie above? Everyone here knows that no one Likes you, that's why you only have 300 Likes.

I have 18 thousand. I am awesome. You smell bad and have brown teeth.

Hi booger. Who is 'we' in your lie above? Everyone here knows that no one Likes you, that's why you only have 300 Likes.

I have 18 thousand. I am awesome. You smell bad and have brown teeth.

Oh no nobody here likes me. Woe is me, cause I'm only here for likes. It's all about the popularity. How pathetic and juvenile that this is what you are reduced to posting . Telling.

Poster claims you can't use fact checkers. Nope . Sorry. Then links an article by... a fact checker.

Poster claims you can't use fact checkers. Nope . Sorry. Then links an article by... a fact checker.

Did you ever produce even a single article where The Epoch Times posted something that was inaccurate?

Sounds like you don't like the source cause it shares news that you don't want to hear. Poor baby booger.

I had to read this a couple of times to really realize you are correct. Now that you cant stand CNN and MSNBC or that other garbage. It must feel good. You feel like a new person now dont you.

I had to read this a couple of times to really realize you are correct. Now that you cant stand CNN and MSNBC or that other garbage. It must feel good. You feel like a new person now dont you.
Maybe you should read it one more time.

I did? Where did the bet say it was decided on Election Day? And we all know you have the terms at the ready, so let's see them.

You didn't get caught lying again....did you????

You lost that bet on election day, we just didn't know it until all the votes were counted a few days later. At the very least you should acknowledge you lost the bet when the electoral college was counted and certified. If you try to go past the actual inauguration then you are officially a welsher.

You lost that bet on election day, we just didn't know it until all the votes were counted a few days later. At the very least you should acknowledge you lost the bet when the electoral college was counted and certified. If you try to go past the actual inauguration then you are officially a welsher.

So you agree with me that booger is a lying POS. That's all you had to say.

I have no idea. I don't use fact checkers because I'm a grown assed man who can read news from sources i like and sources i like less.

Grow a pair and you can too.

And look how that turned out for you. Telling people to GTFO, and grow a pair on a message board. Wallow in conspiracy theories if you wish. I'll stick with reality.

So you agree with me that booger is a lying POS. That's all you had to say.

Lost the bet in Nov. but welcher stayed, in Dec. EC verified the loss, but welcher stayed, In Jan. Congress put the last nail in the coffin.... but welcher stayed. And somehow welcher thinks the lying POS is someone other than HIM. OMG Welcher spin'n, and dancin', and lyin' and circlin' that drain. LOL

I mean we've got video of Hiden sexually assaulting young girls and you guys literally said 'oh come on! That's ole Joe!'!

Being a dem requires you to lose all morals. Party of baby killers.

And look how that turned out for you. Telling people to GTFO, and grow a pair on a message board. Wallow in conspiracy theories if you wish. I'll stick with reality.

Umm...what? Did I hurt your feelings by saying GTFO? If so, I apologize.

As for how I've turned out, well I'm a pretty happy person with a fantastic family.

Which conspiracy theory am I wallowing in?

Umm...what? Did I hurt your feelings by saying GTFO? If so, I apologize.

As for how I've turned out, well I'm a pretty happy person with a fantastic family.

Which conspiracy theory am I wallowing in?

Massive voter fraud, Trump's hoax flu, antifa attacked the Capitol, BLM are rioters, Deep state everywhere, Fake news, but you never believed any of those of course.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Massive voter fraud, Trump's hoax flu, antifa attacked the Capitol, BLM are rioters, Deep state everywhere, Fake news, but you never believed any of those of course.

Massive voter fraud- I've gone on record here several times saying that I don't believe that Biden got as many votes as reported. However, I've also stated as many times that I have zero proof...and that what I actually have is an opinion. Is this a conspiracy theory that I have fallen victim to?

I have literally never typed the words Trump's hoax flu...until now of course. I don't believe that this virus is a hoax so you fail again.

Antifa attacked the Capitol- wow, you lie for the sake of lying. I've said on this board that the vast majority of people who stormed the capitol were Trump supporters. I did, however, CORRECTLY AND ACCURATELY state that antifa were involved as well and that is a matter of factual record. I've also stated that all should be jailed and that they are damn lucky that more of them weren't shot.

BLM are rioters- Ummm...what in the entire fvck? BLM did riot. What in the hell are you talking about here? Are you saying they didn't? And you're calling me a conspiracy nut? Sorry, but GTFO.

Deep state everywhere- I will give you every dollar to my name plus I'll owe you a million more if you can show me where I've ever said that. One caveat...if you cannot, I get to punch you right in your stupid face. Deal?

Fake news- you got me here...oh the horror and shame. Of course you also believe there is fake news so...what is your point, genius?

Nolec...grow the F up. I can tolerate many things but not a liar. x1,000,000 when you lie about me. If you would like to have serious debate, I'm game...but you'll have to do better than this.

Massive voter fraud- I've gone on record here several times saying that I don't believe that Biden got as many votes as reported. However, I've also stated as many times that I have zero proof...and that what I actually have is an opinion. Is this a conspiracy theory that I have fallen victim to?

I have literally never typed the words Trump's hoax flu...until now of course. I don't believe that this virus is a hoax so you fail again.

Antifa attacked the Capitol- wow, you lie for the sake of lying. I've said on this board that the vast majority of people who stormed the capitol were Trump supporters. I did, however, CORRECTLY AND ACCURATELY state that antifa were involved as well and that is a matter of factual record. I've also stated that all should be jailed and that they are damn lucky that more of them weren't shot.

BLM are rioters- Ummm...what in the entire fvck? BLM did riot. What in the hell are you talking about here? Are you saying they didn't? And you're calling me a conspiracy nut? Sorry, but GTFO.

Deep state everywhere- I will give you every dollar to my name plus I'll owe you a million more if you can show me where I've ever said that. One caveat...if you cannot, I get to punch you right in your stupid face. Deal?

Fake news- you got me here...oh the horror and shame. Of course you also believe there is fake news so...what is your point, genius?

Nolec...grow the F up. I can tolerate many things but not a liar. x1,000,000 when you lie about me. If you would like to have serious debate, I'm game...but you'll have to do better than this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT