ADVERTISEMENT

5 Star D-Lineman commits

2019 Recruiting Class

#7 OC Kingsley Eguakum 6-3 293 *** - Jacksonville, FL
Offers: UF - UA TN - Mia, UL, UCF, USF, UAB -- Flipped from Mia.
==========

LB/DE Jonathan Greenard 6-4 268 - UL Grad-xfer to UF -
Jonathan will graduate in December and transfer to UF, according to Rivals.com reporter Dave Lackford. He is a UL Team Captain and their top pass rusher. His xfer to UF might depend on DC Grantham staying at UF.
Only rumor so far with nothing substantial having happened yet.
=================

PS -- Just for some fun:

2020 Recruit Class Ranking - #5 -- 6

2021 Recruit Class Raining - #1 -- 4

Reactions: PlutoDroid
I will take it but 2021? lol...

You've been laughing for a while now, and I take it as mostly your hysteria at being found FoS so often.... (snicker) :cool:

2020 Recruit Class Ranking - #5 -- 6
247 Listed as HARD Commits:

#6 DT Gervon Dexter 6-6.5 260 **** - Lake Wales, FL

#9 Ath Keyvone Lee 6-1 205 **** - Clearwater, FL

#14 DEs Kedrick Bingley-Jones 6-4.5 245 **** - Charlotte, N.C.

#16 Ath Jaquavion Fraziars 6-4 185 **** - Dunnelon, FL

#13 QB-dt Anthony Richardson 6-4 209 **** - Gainesville, FL

#22 DEw Josh Griffis 6-4 225 *** - Bradenton, FL

2021 Recruit Class Ranking - #2 -- 4
247 Listed as HARD Commits: 2 sets of teammates.

#1 DEw Bryce Langston 6-3 212 ***** - Ocala, FL Vanguard

#10 WR Trevonte Rucker 6-0 155 **** - Ocala, FL Vanguard

Ath Kamar Wilcoxson 6-2 185 **** - Stone Mnt. GA

OT Geroge Jackson 6-4 315 NR yet - Stone Mnt, GA

Last edited:
Great news if they stick. Ocala Vanguard is about 2 miles from my house and they have an excellent program that Florida has never been able to get players from. Now we have 2 for the 2021 class from Vanguard with a good chance to land a 4 star linemen and one of the top rated 5 star receivers in the country in the 2020 class.

Last edited:
What is a "Hard Commit" ?

Is this a statement from an underage minor (child) about what he may or may NOT do a year or two in the future ?

Is it legally enforceable ? Or can a "Hard Committ" change his mind ?

Would you stake your life on a "Hard Committ" from one of these children ? Or perhaps you are willing to bet money on a "Hard Commit" ?

Jeff from Jax
UF ' 73

Is this a statement from an underage minor (child) about what he may or may NOT do a year or two in the future ?

Would you stake your life on a "Hard Committ" from one of these children ? Or perhaps you are willing to bet money on a "Hard Commit" ?

Jeff from Jax
UF ' 73

Sorry dweeb, but everyone here already knows that until a LOI is in the books, nobody is a guarantee. :rolleyes:

Now smart boy, would you bet your life that he won't be signing with the Gators?
One stupid question deserves another stupid question in return... :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR

Would you stake your life on a "Hard Committ" from one of these (6-4 305) children ? :confused:
Or perhaps you are willing to bet money on a "Hard Commit" :rolleyes:
Jeff from Jax UF ' 73

HARD COMMIT - GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- One of Florida's longest-standing commitments (7-23-17) took his official visit to campus over the weekend and is close to officially ending his recruitment after spending nearly a year and a half committed to the Gators.

OT Wardrick Wilson plans to enroll early and will sign on Dec. 19 after making the trip to town to meet with the coaching staff and current players yet again. (he even stuck through the coaching change) o_O

"It was a great trip. I had fun talking to all the players and the coaches on staff," Wilson said. "It was great. I have a lot of favorite parts. Overall it was a great trip. It was a great official visit."

Right now, 3 of FSUcks commits are on the verge of flipping to UF. o_O
(don't know and don't care when they committed to crims)

Tell me, how many UF commits are on the verge of flipping to FSUcks? :cool:

Nice to see Mullen so active on the recruiting scene.

There will be lots of eyeballs on our bowl game, we need to play well.

For now, 247 predicts that 15 of Dan's 18 verbal will be signing on ESD.
6-8 of those ESD's will also be EE's.
The other 3 commits, and 6-9 currently uncommitted others, will wait until NSD.

PacoGator19 said
The 2020 and 2021 classes will be Elite.

There's no such thing as a 'sure thing' in future classes, but it's looking pretty good so far.

Per Rival Recruiting

4. UF's 2020 Class ranking. with 7 commits. (QB-RB-WR-DB-3 DE's)

1. UF's 2021 Class ranking with 4 commits (OL-WR-DB-DE)

:p:p:p

It’s too bad they don’t do “Lingerie shows” during Rush week anymore.

Ahhhh, the 80s.

sadgator wasn’t Greek, but he spent his share of quality time in the Sig Ep and KA houses...sadgator always had connections....

The dazzlers weren’t nearly as hot in the 80’s...and everyone hated and booed them...

Now they are beloved super-babes...funny what 30 years has done...

Ya know, now that I think about it a bit, I think the place was out on the NW side of town and called Cafe Lingerie. She was used to spending a lot of time in a bathing suit, so working in a cafe wearing lingerie was not a big deal for her. Not sure anymore, long time ago, but I believe she worked there part time while going to school and her name was Tracy... They/she made good money and the tips were even better.
Someone feel free to correct me if I've got the wrong UF swimmer.

Tracy Anne Caulkins 5-9 132, is an American former competition swimmer, three-time Olympic gold medalist, five-time world champion, and former world record-holder in three events. Caulkins was noted for her versatility and ability in all four major competitive swimming strokes: the butterfly, breaststroke, backstroke and freestyle. Caulkins won forty-eight national championships and set American records in all four strokes over a range of distances as well as in the individual medley (IM) events, which combine all four strokes over the course of a single race. Her versatility brought Caulkins many titles and awards, and as a result she is considered one of the greatest swimmers of all time. By the time she retired from competitive swimming in 1984, Caulkins had set five world records and sixty-three American records (more than any other American swimmer, male or female). She retired from competition early at age 21 and completed her UF degree in Broadcasting.

sadgator longs for the days when mrs. sadgator would perform the breaststroke....

All you want for Christmas is a little action then, I don't know if Santa has that in his repertoire . Have you been a good boy this year?

sadgator tries hard...and means well...but he is admittedly a very flawed individual...

We all are my friend, we all are. Some more than others, some question why God made humans. I question why humans choose to be Seminole fans.:)
There is a better choice.

Reactions: sadgator
Louisville’s former top pass rusher Jonathan Greenard 6-4 268 Grad-Sr is officially no longer a member of the Cardinals’ football program. The rumor was that Greenard intended to become a graduate transfer to Florida for the 2019 season, reuniting with DC Todd Grantham, and now that he’s officially announced he’ll be transferring, this could happen rather quickly.He was recruited to Louisville by current Florida DC Grantham.Greenard, as a rsSo in 2017, led UL with 15.5 TFL and tied for the team lead with 7 sacks. The pass rusher suffered a wrist injury in the first week of the 2018 season and did not return.

It's not a 'sure thing' yet, but it's looking better and better. A commit could come any time now... Come on down dude, you will be welcomed here!, just ask DL Adam Shuler! :)

Here's to hoping for some more DL good news by Jan 14th... o_O

Rivals 3 star DE Jachai Polite has 16 TFL, including 11 sacks, to rank 3rd in the SEC in both categories. -- Apparently 5-star recruits don't always get the stars they deserve....

Do the Jr's and reJr's stay or go out early? LT Ivey had to make that choice last year. Recently at Bowl practice he said; " I’m glad I made the choice to come back. I wish I had another year to play for them.”

Ivey said two of the biggest benefits of coming back for his senior season were the chance to improve his technique under offensive line coach John Hevesy and improve his strength under strength and conditioning director Nick Savage. "Being in college for 4 years doesn’t hurt you at all, 4 or 5 years. It actually helps you to learn the game.”

I think that Jachai would benefit in both areas by coming back. (iG crosses fiingers) :cool:

sadgator has a better chance of seeing a Ferrari in his driveway on Christmas morning than he does of ever having mrs. sadgator’s libido restart...
As luck would have it, mrs. sadgator actually rolled over and told sadgator in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve that she was horny. It was like a Christmas miracle... And, of course, sadgator had consumed too much egg nog to perform...

story of sadgator’s life...

As luck would have it, mrs. sadgator actually rolled over and told sadgator in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve that she was horny. It was like a Christmas miracle... And, of course, sadgator had consumed too much egg nog to perform...

TMI sad.

Reactions: sadgator and oozie7

LMAO whiskey dick.

Another feather in the cap of this non-drinker.

A hard commit is a commit made by some kid who, at this very moment
is really, really, really serious about joining a particular team.
However, in the next minute or two, there is a real possibility that he
could change his mind.

Zero of UF's 'Hard Commits' changed their minds on ESD. :p

Some of them had committed up to a year and a half ago to the former coaching staff. :cool:

So maybe which school or coaches they are committed to makes a difference...o_O

Jeff from Jax
UF ' 73
I think the most important thing is that the direction of the program and the expectation of what is going on is changing in a big way. It's not the end-all be-all but it's definitely different from what we've seen over the past 9 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT