ADVERTISEMENT

5* QB DJ Lagway commits to UF

How you become elite is stacking elite QBs, if UF signs Rashada and Lagway, you get to choose who starts between the 2 and that sets up a great future.

Reactions: PacoGator19
This is a huge pickup getting a big time QB commit early on in the 2024 cycle. The 2024 class is looking to be even better than the 2023 class. This should create a lot of momentum.

Always great to get an elite QB early in the cycle

And this is the one thing that is great about Billy’s offense, he can attract elite athletes at QB because he isn’t afraid to get them out of the pocket and let them make plays

From what I've seen on the Canes board, they're having some major meltdowns over McClain.
McClain has a way of driving people crazy…

tumblr_le0uxvk9Tg1qcig1w.gif

You seem happy

Honestly I want good things for the Gators, hope they do well and play well. Them going 11 and 1 every yr would great for me. You have to understand, I love the Noles, but I hate UGA even more. Catch 22

Honestly I want good things for the Gators, hope they do well and play well. Them going 11 and 1 every yr would great for me. You have to understand, I love the Noles, but I hate UGA even more. Catch 22
dawgs went 41 years being irrelevant for the most part, let them have moment. No hate necessary. Unfortunately NIL and portal they won't get the same benefit as Bama...

Is he gonna get Vince Young and Cam Newton comparisons? Check out the size of his offensive line.

Last edited:
I believe almost every other SEC school recruited him to play both football and baseball. Of course he'll be locked in for football first.

He might be a total douche, but I'd welcome Cormani McClain into the 2023 class. From what I've seen on the Canes board, they're having some major meltdowns over McClain.

You think we could still get him? I have heard the Bama rumors from Miami fans.

This should be some very good news for some of those posting here,,, you know who I mean.... 🤓

"Should his consensus five-star ranking and commitment hold, Lagway will become the highest-ranked quarterback to sign with the Gators since Jeff Driskel in 2011, per the 247Sports Composite."

And Max, they just brought you in to boost last years signing class ranking, while thumbing their noses at a former Gator HC, so you might want to consider a quick portal jump to MsSt.
😉

Reactions: gatordad3
It's nice to finally have a QB that is a 2 Sports Athlete

TT, I guess you missed out on the fact that Max Brown was projected to go straight to MLB from HS as a Catcher and a SS, before he switched to football his Jr season in HS. Then he went 24-0 reg. season before coming to UF... (His Dad was a WR for the Atlanta Falcons)

This should be some very good news for some of those posting here,,, you know who I mean.... 🤓

"Should his consensus five-star ranking and commitment hold, Lagway will become the highest-ranked quarterback to sign with the Gators since Jeff Driskel in 2011, per the 247Sports Composite."

And Max, they just brought you in to boost last years signing class ranking, while thumbing their noses at a former Gator HC, so you might want to consider a quick portal jump to MsSt. 😉
Well we beat out Central Michigan and Temple for him, so if he does hit the portal maybe he will look at those two places first? I actually believe he was committed to Central Michigan before getting a Florida offer.

Well we beat out Central Michigan and Temple for him, so if he does hit the portal maybe he will look at those two places first? I actually believe he was committed to Central Michigan before getting a Florida offer.

Sounds better than 2-Star Trask's offers before breaking the Season Passing Yards record at UF, but of course your selective memory is prolly blank on that.... 🤣

Sounds better than 2-Star Trask's offers before breaking the Season Passing Yards record at UF, but of course your selective memory is prolly blank on that.... 🤣
Thank goodness Trask stuck around even while others, including Felipe, played ahead of him. Maybe Brown will do the same? At least he didn't enter the portal before the season ended unlike some other cowards....so he moves up a notch. Look, we have to keep recruiting QBs. We can't stop just because you think some kid that has never thrown a college pass should be playing.

We can't stop just because you think some kid that has never thrown a college pass should be playing.
Do we actually know that Maxine is on the team? I have watched all 12 games and have never seen Maxine standing on the sideline or even holding a clipboard. Maybe Maxine is the manager on our SEC Champion volleyball team. Who knows?

So again you hate Georgia more than you love FSU. Did Georgia nail your girlfriend in the bathroom at a a party or something? I mean I hate several other programs but I’d never hope Ga Tech has any level of success.

dawgs went 41 years being irrelevant for the most part, let them have moment. No hate necessary. Unfortunately NIL and portal they won't get the same benefit as Bama...
Not a big fan of cheaters or traitors. Bama qualifies for the former, but Georgia gets the nod for both.

Reactions: fsu939913
So you’re saying any year that doesn’t end with a natty is in the irrelevant bucket? Does that apply to your team too?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT