ADVERTISEMENT

5 positive "cases"

PacoGator19

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2006
We have 5 new" cases" of covid on football team, not sure if LSU game in jeopardy or not

(I hate the"cases" terminology that we use they're not really cases but that's the way it is reported).

as someone that has been a heavy drinker and heavy smoker until recently (still drink too much but I've quit smoking) I should be more afraid of the COVID repercussions.

screw The COVID.

I agree. Just bad optics because of the timing. Dan is right but the wheenies who run colleges will use this against him

Up to 19 reported cases this week now on the team.

We are not having a game this weekend.

Up to 19 reported cases this week now on the team.

We are not having a game this weekend.

I dont know, depends on who gets sick, typically it is if a position group gets sick and you cant put anyone on the field for that position.

Those bad news Texas yeehaws gave us the Rona.,..

Probably

30K mouth breathers in the stands and you think their football team was saying safe?

The greed and impatience continues to cost us. A least the players themselves will likely be fine, while hundreds of other Floridians die of Covid every day

Reactions: NYCapple
Game rescheduled to Dec 12th. I think next weekends Missouri game will be moved as well

Probably

30K mouth breathers in the stands and you think their football team was saying safe?

The greed and impatience continues to cost us. A least the players themselves will likely be fine, while hundreds of other Floridians die of Covid every day
Do you really think they only had 30,000 people in those stands. Ask yourself seriously after watching that game. There is no way on god's green Earth that a stadium that seats 100k which was well over half full had anything less than 50k. ATM doesn't give a crap about the rules, and they are screwing other teams over as a result.

Do you really think they only had 30,000 people in those stands. Ask yourself seriously after watching that game. There is no way on god's green Earth that a stadium that seats 100k which was well over half full had anything less than 50k. ATM doesn't give a crap about the rules, and they are screwing other teams over as a result.
Then how is it their team isn’t eaten up with it?

I think next weekends Missouri game will be moved as well

Now...matters are worse...

tumblr_osmi66dZmo1s2wio8o1_540.gif

I am curious about UF's travel itinerary and how they fly and how hotel accommodations are handled and most of all, the visitor's locker room at the stadium. It certainly appears that all or most of the infections likely occurred on the trip to Texas and back. With thorough contact tracing UF should be able to come up with a consensus of where the infections originally incurred.
For example, do we have staff that go in and totally disinfect the locker room and stadium facilities the team and coaches will be using, or do we just rely on the expectation that the home team's staff is doing it thoroughly and properly?

I am curious about UF's travel itinerary and how they fly and how hotel accommodations are handled and most of all, the visitor's locker room at the stadium. It certainly appears that all or most of the infections likely occurred on the trip to Texas and back. With thorough contact tracing UF should be able to come up with a consensus of where the infections originally incurred.
For example, do we have staff that go in and totally disinfect the locker room and stadium facilities the team and coaches will be using, or do we just rely on the expectation that the home team's staff is doing it thoroughly and properly?
Didn’t several of the UF players report that they had what they thought were allergies on the trip to aTm? Of course this was after all the COVID positives started this week. Maybe Texas had nothing to do with it at all and this is an internal fvck up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT