ADVERTISEMENT

5 black cops murder 1 black victim, but it's still racism per CNN

Lol. I had a bet with my friend that people will try to find a way to make this about race. So now they are saying the "racist system" smh.

This is about police brutality. We need to fix that. That should've always been the focus, not race.
Great post. Sometimes it is about racism. There are white people who hate blacks; blacks who hate asians and jewish, asians who hate.... you get it.

And sometimes it is about police brutality.

It is not ALWAYS the white person nor a white system.
You can see scenes like this all the time in Africa (B on B), Russia (W on W), China (A on A), etc.

It's a dying system...and it's mostly dead. I'm stunned that it isn't completely dead.

I do my dead level best to use "minimum force necessary" to enforce the rule of law. It's impossible to get it perfect every time, or ever. You'll either use too little or slightly more than necessary even when you're trying your best to get it right. For the safety of the public and our fellow LEO's, we usually err on the side of slightly more than necessary.

However, that isn't what happened in Memphis. That was the more archaic system of crime and punishment and it's absolutely unconstitutional and unacceptable. I promise you that there were signs with these officers and that department that had been previously ignored.

The idea behind the more archaic system is that you can condition your regular criminals not to resist, not to flee or even not to commit crimes in certain areas or else. I'm sure it was effective...but obviously it comes with a cost associated with it.

It's a dying system...and it's mostly dead. I'm stunned that it isn't completely dead.

I do my dead level best to use "minimum force necessary" to enforce the rule of law. It's impossible to get it perfect every time, or ever. You'll either use too little or slightly more than necessary even when you're trying your best to get it right. For the safety of the public and our fellow LEO's, we usually err on the side of slightly more than necessary.

However, that isn't what happened in Memphis. That was the more archaic system of crime and punishment and it's absolutely unconstitutional and unacceptable. I promise you that there were signs with these officers and that department that had been previously ignored.

The idea behind the more archaic system is that you can condition your regular criminals not to resist, not to flee or even not to commit crimes in certain areas or else. I'm sure it was effective...but obviously it comes with a cost associated with it.
I try not to rush to judgement, but even if this cat murdered someone with his bae hands....when he is subdued and on the ground, kicking him in the head is uncalled for. Still...this is getting too much attention for what it is.

This is a great, great post. Thank you for your service.

" I promise you that there were signs with these officers and that department that had been previously ignored."
You want a provocative take on the George Floyd murder? It was partially the fault of the Police Union and Amy K. who let 18 PRIOR CITATIONS pass. There were CLEAR signs that Chauvin needed to get off of the force.

I try not to rush to judgement, but even if this cat murdered someone with his bae hands....when he is subdued and on the ground, kicking him in the head is uncalled for.

100% agree.

Still...this is getting too much attention for what it is.

Understand what you're saying here. Incitement vs political discourse that can lead to actual positive change. It's a fine line for sure. Beating people to death, any people, regardless of skin tones, is unacceptable.

We're concerned over the coverage and are prepared, we hope, for unrest.

Lol. I had a bet with my friend that people will try to find a way to make this about race. So now they are saying the "racist system" smh.

This is about police brutality. We need to fix that. That should've always been the focus, not race.
Cannot have crooked cops these guys should be stoned over a few months. I repeat we cannot have crooked cops defund the system and rebuild it.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
This is a great, great post. Thank you for your service.

" I promise you that there were signs with these officers and that department that had been previously ignored."
You want a provocative take on the George Floyd murder? It was partially the fault of the Police Union and Amy K. who let 18 PRIOR CITATIONS pass. There were CLEAR signs that Chauvin needed to get off of the force.

I'm not pro union but I have a hard time blaming them. Their job is to represent the law enforcement officers and provide them with the best outcomes available to them.

It's the law enforcement agencies administration's job, and the job of the DA's and the State AG, to represent their agencies and the public good respectively. In this case Amy Klobuchar, as you mentioned, and the Chief of Minneapolis Police Department. They allowed Chauvin to remain a Minneapolis Police Officer and a certified law enforcement officer in the state of Minnesota.

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR
Cannot have crooked cops these guys should be stoned over a few months. I repeat we cannot have crooked cops defund the system and rebuild it.

You cannot defund the system. If you don't believe me, ask the people from Minneapolis and several west coast cities.

We merely need to hold people accountable. That means governors, mayor's, city council members, police administration, captains, lieutenants, sergeants, corporals and slick sleeve law enforcement officers. If you do that, you solve the problem.

You cannot defund the system. If you don't believe me, ask the people from Minneapolis and several west coast cities.

We merely need to hold people accountable. That means governors, mayor's, city council members, police administration, captains, lieutenants, sergeants, corporals and slick sleeve law enforcement officers. If you do that, you solve the problem.
When DAs and prosecutors keep turning criminals back into the streets, it doesn't exactly send a message to law enforcement that their work is meaningful or safe when the thugs are right back in action after being arrested. There's plenty of blame to throw around.

What is amazing to me about this story, among many things, is that we are in the age of body cams on officers so was there absolutely zero self awareness that those officers ( term used loosely) were providing the perfect evidence for their probable murder convictions. Apparently so.

When DAs and prosecutors keep turning criminals back into the streets, it doesn't exactly send a message to law enforcement that their work is meaningful or safe when the thugs are right back in action after being arrested. There's plenty of blame to throw around.
Good point.
If cops who risk leaving home every day and know there’s a chance they might not ever return see “the system” put murderers and drug dealers back on the street a day later might decide (wrongly) they need to exact some sort of rough “justice” up front.
That’s a terrible thing - but damn - do you wanna be a cop and get shot at? And have some George Soros funded DA cut repeat lowlifes loose every day?

funny-what.gif

Most states have point systems that lead to prison time as opposed to "alternative prosecutions" (ie rehab, suspended sentencing, probation, rinse and repeat). If the general public had a better understanding of those point systems, they'd be outraged.

At the same time, increased prison populations mean a greater tax burden on said general public. If they want that, they need to vote for that.

What happens during the rebuild? I'm guessing all the little dweeb liberal rioters go crazy and become further emboldened. The deprecation of police departments across the country by liberal hands has shown to be a massive failure and crime has skyrocketed. Liberals are stupid. You just validated that.

What happens during the rebuild? I'm guessing all the little dweeb liberal rioters go crazy and become further emboldened. The deprecation of police departments across the country by liberal hands has shown to be a massive failure and crime has skyrocketed.

And the cops, both good and bad, won't return to serve those communities.

Not a joke...there are states, and further still cities within certain states, where I would feel safer being a criminal than I would feel being a law enforcement officer.

And the cops, both good and bad, won't return to serve those communities.

Not a joke...there are states, and further still cities within certain states, where I would feel safer being a criminal than I would feel being a law enforcement officer.
All the liberal bastions are where criminals thrive. Why is it liberals never want to discuss the 60,000+ assaults on law enforcement officers every year?

So should the people who assault or kill law enforcement officers be stoned over a few months as well? What about the over 250 teachers per year arrested for sexual misconduct with minors? Stoning and banishment from the village?

Very good post

It’s now white supremacy

"These black officers, man, this is what it looks like when black officers internalize and align themselves with police culture, which itself is rooted in white supremacy."

MSNBC Guest: Police Culture 'Is Rooted in White Supremacy'

It’s now white supremacy

"These black officers, man, this is what it looks like when black officers internalize and align themselves with police culture, which itself is rooted in white supremacy."

MSNBC Guest: Police Culture 'Is Rooted in White Supremacy'

White people need to quit making black people kill each other.

Most states have point systems that lead to prison time as opposed to "alternative prosecutions" (ie rehab, suspended sentencing, probation, rinse and repeat). If the general public had a better understanding of those point systems, they'd be outraged.

At the same time, increased prison populations mean a greater tax burden on said general public. If they want that, they need to vote for that.
Gov Ron DeSantis just got re-elected by the largest margin in Florida history.
And Florida is now sitting on a 20 Billion surplus with ZERO state income taxes.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday announced new initiatives to help law enforcement offices hire more personnel across the state, including $5,000 signing bonuses for new officers. Since taking office at the helm of Florida in 2019, DeSantis has worked on initiatives to support first responders in the state.

In November 2021, DeSantis proposed a $400 million initiative to increase salaries and provide bonuses to law enforcement officers and other first responders across the state. Specifically, the proposal aimed to increase salaries for law enforcement officers, correctional officers and special risk firefighters.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and first lady Casey DeSantis announced Friday that Florida has hired more than 1,000 officers since last summer.

Thank God I live in Florida with an excellent Governor...
And I'm betting that none of those officers would move back to NY if they offered to double their salaries....

I'm not pro union but I have a hard time blaming them. Their job is to represent the law enforcement officers and provide them with the best outcomes available to them.

It's the law enforcement agencies administration's job, and the job of the DA's and the State AG, to represent their agencies and the public good respectively. In this case Amy Klobuchar, as you mentioned, and the Chief of Minneapolis Police Department. They allowed Chauvin to remain a Minneapolis Police Officer and a certified law enforcement officer in the state of Minnesota.
How easy is it to fire a cop with Union protection?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT