ADVERTISEMENT

24 Hours

And what a garbage statement anyway @BSC911 . You voted to end the cause of your 4 year syndrome. Nothing more, nothing less.
No one with an 85+ IQ actually voted for what Biden can do for America. GMAB

And what a garbage statement anyway @BSC911 . You voted to end the cause of your 4 year syndrome. Nothing more, nothing less.
No one with an 85+ IQ actually voted for what Biden can do for America. GMAB
I believe He will bring respect back to the office.

Get on the Biden train, or get under it.

But, hey, you are free to believe what you want. As will I. Your beliefs hold no more value than the rest of us 81 million.

Reactions: sadgator
I believe He will bring respect back to the office.

🤣....no you don't. No one believes that crap.

Get on the Biden train, or get under it.

Probably the most honest thing I've ever read from you. Of course Biden isn't the bastard driving the Biden train. Nature has neutered him...but that damn train is coming either way.

rest of us 81 million.

...ish...😂

Yes he does. And so does sadgator. In honor of Ghost...you should “critically think” about that some...

Bullshit...even Obama agrees with me...in private. Biden always has been and always will be an embarrassment. And now he's lost his marbles so it probably isn't going to improve.

🤣....no you don't. No one believes that crap.

Probably the most honest thing I've ever read from you. Of course Biden isn't the bastard driving the Biden train. Nature has neutered him...but that damn train is coming either way.

...ish...😂
Actually, I do and a lot of other people believe that. I’m not sure what bubble you’ve been living in, but other than his die hard followers, Trump didn’t have a lot of respect, even from fellow Pubs. Biden‘s tone has already changed the dynamic. It’s not all about him. He wants to work with Pubs to reach common ground. We’ll see if he can be successful.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Bullshit...even Obama agrees with me...in private. Biden always has been and always will be an embarrassment. And now he's lost his marbles so it probably isn't going to improve.
That’s a poor attitude. We’re going to have to send you to have some sensitivity training.

And what you said about Obama is complete BS. In fact, I think Biden will do a better job than Obama.

Actually, I do and a lot of other people believe that. I’m not sure what bubble you’ve been living in, but other than his die hard followers, Trump didn’t have a lot of respect, even from fellow Pubs. Biden‘s tone has already changed the dynamic. It’s not all about him. He wants to work with Pubs to reach common ground. We’ll see if he can be successful.

My comment has nothing to do with Trump.

I'm not sure what bubble you have been living in but Biden is a lifelong embarrassment, gaffe machine and often admits his racism by accident.

That’s a poor attitude. We’re going to have to send you to have some sensitivity training.

And what you said about Obama is complete BS. In fact, I think Biden will do a better job than Obama.

Obama said it...take it up with him.

I'm not sure what bubble you have been living in but Biden is a lifelong embarrassment, gaffe machine and often admits his racism by accident.
He‘s doing a really bad job of being a racist with all of these appointments. He needs to go to Alabama so he can see how it’s really done.

He‘s doing a really bad job of being a racist with all of these appointments. He needs to go to Alabama so he can see how it’s really done.

Biden is a complete moron. Anyone who thinks Biden is in charge is even a bigger moron. You phucking idiots need some reeducation camp. I suggest Gitmo.......they'll teach the delicacies of a Castro leadership first hand and bring him in for seminars. 😂

"Poor kids are just as smart as white kids."

Pretend he doesn't have a VERY long history of incredibly racist commentary if you like...that won't make it true.

Reactions: fsumc
"Poor kids are just as smart as white kids."

Pretend he doesn't have a VERY long history of incredibly racist commentary if you like...that won't make it true.

That’s just the way old people talk.

PS. I don’t see anything about black people in that quote.

That’s just the way old people talk.

PS. I don’t see anything about black people in that quote.

Well blacks aren't the only minority so you're partially correct.

You know what that racist old bastard meant and you're being intellectually dishonest about it. That makes this discussion a waste of my time.

Biden is a complete moron. Anyone who thinks Biden is in charge is even a bigger moron. You phucking idiots need some reeducation camp. I suggest Gitmo.......they'll teach the delicacies of a Castro leadership first hand and bring him in for seminars. 😂

proxy.php

Well blacks aren't the only minority so you're partially correct.

You know what that racist old bastard meant and you're being intellectually dishonest about it. That makes this discussion a waste of my time.

Im being serious. Yeah, most of the people of his generation grew up with racial stereotypes. If you want to call that racism, sure, I’ll give you that. And he deserves to be criticized for it. It’s no longer acceptable.

But ultimately, the proof is in his actions. He worked for a black man for 8 years, selected a black woman as his VP, he is well liked in the black community, he has appointed more black people than any other president, etc. You can run with this whole Biden is a racist stuff, but I don’t think you’ll get very far.

And I didn’t think Trump was a racist either, although he tended to stereotype as well.

PS. You forget the “he is a well spoken black person” quote.

Im being serious. Yeah, most of the people of his generation grew up with racial stereotypes. If you want to call that racism, sure, I’ll give you that. And he deserves to be criticized for it. It’s no longer acceptable.

But ultimately, the proof is in his actions. He worked for a black man for 8 years, selected a black woman as his VP, he is well liked in the black community, he has appointed more black people than any other president, etc. You can run with this whole Biden is a racist stuff, but I don’t think you’ll get very far.

And I didn’t think Trump was a racist either, although he tended to stereotype as well.

PS. You forget the “he is a well spoken black person” quote.

Platitudes that he signed off on that he had no hand in picking. Joe Biden is and always has been a racist turd.

I have a black boss btw....and I live in Alabama. Imagine that!!!

Platitudes that he signed off on that he had no hand in picking. Joe Biden is and always has been a racist turd.

I have a black boss btw....and I live in Alabama. Imagine that!!!
Lunch bucket corn pop being racists. I’ll even use a shit source like snopes to trigger the correct emotional reaction for our liberal friends.

Remember libs, snopes is your fact checking Bible, don’t go against party lines now.

Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden once said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" in regards to desegregation.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT