ADVERTISEMENT

Your fake President. Threw gas on the PANDEMIC!!!!!

No surprise here for me.

When your stated goal is to kill patriotic Americans and destroy America as a free country, then you do all of the things that the traitorous Rats have been doing for years. They've just upped the ante recently, with Beiging Biden and his border Ho...

It's taken them a while to subvert the Federal 3 letter bureaucrats and get enough RINO's on board.

Now they are going for the permanent gold standard of all tyrants, which is to never face another honest free election again....

WTF, they are rapidly destroying the Constitution and freedom in America, but you're worried about an economic shut-down???
Lol, what's more un american than shutting the country down? You a commie in drag? That's about as unconstitutional a thing to do as any I can fathom.

Lol, what's more un american than shutting the country down? You a commie in drag? That's about as unconstitutional a thing to do as any I can fathom.
So, where does DESTROYING THE CONSTITUTION come in on you list?
You really are this stupid aren't you??? (rhetorical, I already know the answer to that)

So, where does DESTROYING THE CONSTITUTION come in on you list?
You really are this stupid aren't you??? (rhetorical, I already know the answer to that)
Shutting the country down is the most unconstitutional thing I have seen in my lifetime, and it's not even close.

The executive branch completely ignoring rulings from the judicial while the legislative sits back and laughs.

That’s way more un-American

Reactions: nail1988
The executive branch completely ignoring rulings from the judicial while the legislative sits back and laughs.

That’s way more un-American
It's not good either but don't shut me down. That's as bad as

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT