ADVERTISEMENT

You know how I know the economy is still bad?

I know how it goes but it didn't work in the context of driving the Hyundai.

But yeah, pretend you know stuff. Good on you.

Because, you see, pulling the train is GAY SEX. The correct context here is that she IS the train.

From the Urban Dictionary:
Pulling a train
A form of gay sex. When a gay man receives anal sex from multiple partners in succession. Sometimes performed anonymously, with the recipient blindfolded.

However, looking further, I see where this did mean with a woman back in the 40's and 50's, so I guess you have to be grandmothered in for your answer..
Don't be that 4 eyed goober with a pocket protector. "Pulling the train" is a term that predates you ever dipping your wick, way before the revisionist "woke urban dictionary". 😂

Pull the train
Having sex with several men one after another. First used in the motorcycle gangs of the 1960's. When a woman wanted to gain status as a gang "Mamma" she was required to have sex with all the male memebers of the gang.
Also used to describe a gang rape.

bqv2kxjgin521.jpg

I know how it goes but it didn't work in the context of driving the Hyundai.

But yeah, pretend you know stuff. Good on you.

Because, you see, pulling the train is GAY SEX. The correct context here is that she IS the train.

From the Urban Dictionary:
Pulling a train
A form of gay sex. When a gay man receives anal sex from multiple partners in succession. Sometimes performed anonymously, with the recipient blindfolded.

However, looking further, I see where this did mean with a woman back in the 40's and 50's, so I guess you have to be grandmothered in for your answer..
I wasn’t around then. Is that what YOUR Granny told you?

Reactions: instaGATOR
Little Loopy Lizzy is just being his usual/typical douche-bag self....
😎

Should I turn his own weak-sause bs around on him, by informing him that NOBODY here likes him?
ROTF LMFAO....
🤣
😆
🤣

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT