ADVERTISEMENT

Winston Wonderlic Score Higher Than Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is criticizing him? This thread was started by a Nole. I'm personally tired of hearing about the dude, idk why he keeps getting brought up here.

""Who is criticizing him?""
confused0006.r191677.gif

If you don't think that jamie is a fine upstanding highly intelligent young man with practically unlimited talent who has barely done a thing wrong ever, is a victim of SEC-biased media, and is a surefire NFL HOFer, then you are a hater and every time you discuss him you are criticizing and hating him, and you might be a racist too.

You don't think she is happy? She will get paid a hefty sum for willingly let Winston pole vault her. She got her coc, I mean cake and ate it too.

Originally posted by METSWIN:

You don't think she is happy? She will get paid a hefty sum for willingly let Winston pole vault her. She got her coc, I mean cake and ate it too.
Mets went hard in the paint!
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by djegators:
If you don't think that jamie is a fine upstanding highly intelligent young man with practically unlimited talent who has barely done a thing wrong ever, is a victim of SEC-biased media, and is a surefire NFL HOFer, then you are a hater and every time you discuss him you are criticizing and hating him, and you might be a racist too.
lather, rinse, repeat until it becomes instinct.
wink.r191677.gif

Take a lap man.

Comparing Winston to Bundy is not cool. Big difference there. Same as comparing Winston to Tebow. Big character gap there too.

Originally posted by Nolez29:

Take a lap man.
How about you and yours take your jamie jock slurping somewhere else.

Originally posted by alaskanseminole:

lather, rinse, repeat until it becomes instinct.
wink.r191677.gif
Oh its beyond instinct for y'all.....its genetically inbred into you little brothers.

Originally posted by regator:

My point was that just because a guy is intelegent doesn't mean it excuses his bad bahaviour.
was not emplying that Winston was the same as Bundy.

Our society seems more impressed with brains or athletic ability than being a good person.
There are plenty who get a pass for some terrible things becase they have talents that are worshiped.
Well put...
smile.r191677.gif

As a Seminole fan, the OP is one of the most annoying posters on warchant.com. He takes time out, not only on our boards but on other boards to trash Seminole players he somehow doesn't like. Conversely, I believe if Winston touched him, he would faint.

Originally posted by donsue:
As a Seminole fan, the OP is one of the most annoying posters on warchant.com. He takes time out, not only on our boards but on other boards to trash Seminole players he somehow doesn't like. Conversely, I believe if Winston touched him, he would faint.
So far, he is not even in the ball park as far as the most annoying Noles on this site.

Originally posted by JD Gator:
So far, he is not even in the ball park as far as the most annoying Noles on this site.
If a Nole fan doesn't like him, he can't be that bad.

Originally posted by GatorTheo:

Originally posted by JD Gator:
If a Nole fan doesn't like him, he can't be that bad.
laugh.r191677.gif

BTW, to the Nole who started the thread you know the Wonderlic doesn't measure intelligence right? Scores tend to reflect your time management. If you suck at that aspect no matter how smart you are you won't do well on the test. The questions are extremely basic.

He does make great videos, though.
wink.r191677.gif

So, Jameis only acts like a drooling moron? He is actually quite intelligent?

Why the need to act like he is stupid and talk like an illiterate fool? What's the purpose?

Don't forget that by being a hater, you also get automatically banned from Warchant for not sticking up for poor abused Jameis and attacking those who criticize his status as a demi-god.

Wow nolies believe rape victims are happy and after money...sad

Go Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT