ADVERTISEMENT

Winston Wonderlic Score Higher Than Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.
scared0016.r191677.gif

Reactions: PYnole
did he do better than the best QB of all time Vince Young?

because he was the best of all time after running QB sneaks on USC

Anyone care to compare how they spent their spring breaks or their ability to speak English?

Originally posted by djegators:
Anyone care to compare how they spent their spring breaks or their ability to speak English?
One went to the Philippines & assisted in medical procedures & the other plowed "willing" strange.

Originally posted by Nolez29:

One assisted in medical procedures
Pretty sure that happened one time; regardless, it's not the point of their mission. But you noles harping on that one tidbit over and over diminishes the real work he and his family do in The Philippines.

Originally posted by passoverGator:

Originally posted by Nolez29:

One assisted in medical procedures
Pretty sure that happened one time; regardless, it's not the point of their mission. But you noles harping on that one tidbit over and over diminishes the real work he and his family do in The Philippines.
I wasn't diminishing anything, that was the headline years ago on SC when I heard about it.

I don't think any of the normal Noles on here have said a bad thing about Tebow off the field.

Brian Xanders, Nole, was the GM of the Broncos when they drafted Tebow. I hated Tebow whipping our A$$ but as a person it was/is hard to do anything other than respect him. "Corch Urban Meyers" on the other hand.

Bad news for the Winston hate squad...they were so hopeful Jameis would bomb the Wonderlic. The "average" score is 20 which equates to an approximate 100 IQ. Sorry haters. At least he continues to piss you off.

Originally posted by 93nole99:
Bad news for the Winston hate squad...they were so hopeful Jameis would bomb the Wonderlic. The "average" score is 20 which equates to an approximate 100 IQ. Sorry haters. At least he continues to piss you off.
You should know better than to build so many straw men....

Originally posted by regator:
big deal.
Ted Bundy was another out of Talahasee with a high IQ.
Bundy didn't go to school in Tallahassee, nor is he from Tallahassee. Bundy lived out west. He murdered women in Utah, Oregon, Colorado, Idaho and Washington...and escaped from a Colorado Court House during his murder trial there. He was on the lamb and murdered co-eds in Tallahassee less than a year after his escape.

Equating Bundy with Tallahassee is ridiculous...other than he murdered women there. It would be the same as saying "Danny Rolling is out of Gainesville". Utter nonsense.

On another level...pretty lousy linking Winston and Bundy.

Originally posted by mandarinole:
27 vs 22.
Does that mean he's almost as smart as EJ Manuel (28) but definitely dumber than Christian Ponder (35)?

Manziel scored a 32 last year, and he's drank away more brain cells than Winston was born with.

Other notable Wonderlic scores:

Ryan Leaf 27

Dan Marino 15
Jim Kelly 15
Terry Bradshaw 16

Originally posted by Leesgator:

Not surprising. Thus far he's been able to outsmart every nole on the planet.
Was gonna say something about being smarter than TPD....oh never mind.

My point was that just because a guy is intelegent doesn't mean it excuses his bad bahaviour.
was not emplying that Winston was the same as Bundy.

Our society seems more impressed with brains or athletic ability than being a good person.
There are plenty who get a pass for some terrible things becase they have talents that are worshiped.

Basically. I feel like a lot of Noles is a rush to defend Jameis keeps conflating issues. I don't think the guy is dumb at all. But like I've said a million times he definitely sounds dumb when he straight up trashes the english language AND he has made a lot of dumb decisions. Regardless of how smart you may or may not be in a classroom if you continually make dumb, public decisions, then people are gonna assume you're dumb. It's like most Noles want people to ignore his decisions and instead focus on his academics which makes no sense. You can be book smart without being street smart.

Originally posted by regator:

My point was that just because a guy is intelegent doesn't mean it excuses his bad bahaviour.
was not emplying that Winston was the same as Bundy.

Our society seems more impressed with brains or athletic ability than being a good person.
There are plenty who get a pass for some terrible things becase they have talents that are worshiped.
Right on.

Originally posted by oozie7:
Basically. I feel like a lot of Noles is a rush to defend Jameis keeps conflating issues. I don't think the guy is dumb at all. But like I've said a million times he definitely sounds dumb when he straight up trashes the english language AND he has made a lot of dumb decisions. Regardless of how smart you may or may not be in a classroom if you continually make dumb, public decisions, then people are gonna assume you're dumb. It's like most Noles want people to ignore his decisions and instead focus on his academics which makes no sense. You can be book smart without being street smart.
And that is really what it is boiling down to for the NFL decision makers....is he just very immature, or does he have serious character issues. I listened to Chris Landry talk specifically about this last Friday, and he seems to think it is more than just immaturity, and he says several teams feel the same way. But we certainly cannot get an honest discussion from the jamie-pologists.

Originally posted by oozie7:
So we "defend" him and you "criticize" him. We each pick the aspect of the issue that supports our case...so what else is new?

Bottom line is the proof is in the pudding. He has been "labeled" now and we will all get to see how he handles that in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT