ADVERTISEMENT

When's the last time the Alligators came from 21 down to win a hoops game?

12375CAT

Rowdy Reptile
Feb 15, 2012
Sooners 70

Cyclones 77

Any questions?

1eddc11e-1c62-4e75-b831-a7ac3e919bd7_zpsc22350bd.jpg

we are probably the worst comeback team in the nation every year in major sports.. You can always tell when we are going to lose, when is the last double digit comeback win we have had in football? We almost did it to UGA last year

Originally posted by 12375CAT:

Sooners 70

Cyclones 77

Any questions?

Yes, what's it like to be in a conference that has 1 basketball title in the last quarter century?

In football it was @ A&M a 10 point deficit in 2012. In basketball I think we came back from 16 points down at Ole Miss in 2012.

I remember watching that ole miss game at a bar, I was as amazed as I was drunk..

in 2012 we had to do it two games in a row with A&M and UT...

What a strange post. Talking smack to Gators, because the Cyclones came back against the Sooners. I'm not entirely sure whether or not I'm supposed to feel insulted. So I guess, yes, I do have a question- what's your point?

This post was edited on 3/3 3:49 PM by JD Gator

Originally posted by JD Gator:
What a strange post. Talking smack to Gators, because the Cyclones came back against the Sooners. I'm not entirely sure whether or not I'm supposed to feel insulted. So I guess, yes, I do have a question- what's your point?

From what appears to be a KState fan none the less. Is this kind of like UK fans pulling for Bama in football?

Originally posted by SwampMaster:

From what appears to be a KState fan none the less. Is this kind of like UK fans pulling for Bama in football?
Umm... maybe. If the UK fans went to the Michigan board to talk smack, after Bama came back to beat LSU? I dunno. It's all so confusing.

A better question would be "when was the last time the Gators were down by 21?"

I honestly can't remember. Even this year, our worst in two decades, we're in just about every game.

I think it was about a week after the last time K-State won a game that mattered.

What a strange post. Talking smack to Gators, because the Cyclones came back against the Sooners. I'm not entirely sure whether or not I'm supposed to feel insulted. So I guess, yes, I do have a question- WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

Coming back from 21 points down with that much time left was very amazing & incredible.

Have YOU seen it done ever in SEC hoops?

I don't know whether I have or not. I'm still not sure of the point. Can you state it clearly, please? What does this have to do with Gator sports, and what are you trying to say about Gator hoops by posting this here?

This post was edited on 3/4 9:53 AM by JD Gator

How about coughing up a 21 point lead?

Anyway, from this guy's writing, he's clearly a troll, a special needs individual, or a cum laude graduate of KSU. Possibly all three.

Originally posted by 12375CAT:

What a strange post. Talking smack to Gators, because the Cyclones came back against the Sooners. I'm not entirely sure whether or not I'm supposed to feel insulted. So I guess, yes, I do have a question- WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

Coming back from 21 points down with that much time left was very amazing & incredible.

Have YOU seen it done ever in SEC hoops?
I think when KY overcame a 31 point deficit in 94 to LSU that is still the biggest turnaround ever in top level college basketball. Duke actually overcame 32 points one time but didn't win by as many points.
This post was edited on 3/4 11:31 AM by Gator Fever

I don't know whether I have or not. I'm still not sure of the point. Can you state it clearly, please? What does this have to do with Gator sports, and what are you trying to say about Gator hoops by posting this here?

This post was edited on 3/4 9:53 AM by JD Gator
Tried not to ruffle any feathers or be a "troll".

Just thought a timely discussion on most improbable comeback wins ever seen was my only point.

When OU led ISU 68 to 48 with about 9 minutes to go, everyone thought (knew) ISU was toast!

Such comefromwayback accomplishments are legendary!

This post was edited on 3/4 1:17 PM by 12375CAT

"When OU led ISU 68 to 48 with about 9 minutes to go, everyone thought (knew) ISU was toast!

Such comewayback accomplishments are legendary!"

I can agree with that. Perhaps the reference to Alligators and repeated references to the SEC caused me to presume you were implying something that you were not. Thank you for the clarification.

If Donovan ever leaves, I hope Hoiberg is on the short list. The man can flat out coach some offense.

Originally posted by Capt Silver:

I honestly can't remember. Even this year, our worst in two decades, we're in just about every game.
The bama game

Originally posted by 46885:

Originally posted by Capt Silver:

The bama game
Basketball?

Originally posted by gatornlargo:
Big XII math 68-48 = 21 point lead

When is the last time math was taught in the Big XII?
Considering there are X teams in the BigXII...I doubt math is a strong point out there.

Georgia State beats Baylor.

The Big XII has two #3 seeds lose in the first round.

Impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT