ADVERTISEMENT

What was FSU ex QB DeAndre Johnson doing in a gay bar when he hit that woman

tigerboudreaux

Baby Gator
Jun 6, 2006
I can only assume that it is a gay bar based on the shirtless bartender or is this just a Tallahassee thing?

There is something about shirtless guys in Tally. Dottie at WC LOVES to put them on the front page.

Bigger question is why did FSU wait until the video was released to the public to dismiss him? Jimbo saw it a couple weeks ago and merely suspended him for the off season. I guess they were hoping Bonasorte could make it disappear like he has done with other evidence in the past. Once it got released to the public FSU admin did what Jimbo would never do and booted him.

Bigger question is why did FSU wait until the video was released to the public to dismiss him? Jimbo saw it a couple weeks ago and merely suspended him for the off season. I guess they were hoping Bonasorte could make it disappear like he has done with other evidence in the past. Once it got released to the public FSU admin did what Jimbo would never do and booted him.

He's gone man, let it go.

Jimbo saw it a couple weeks ago and merely suspended him for the off season.

Link?

Bigger question is why did FSU wait until the video was released to the public to dismiss him?

He was suspended immediately pending a further investigation (which is standard at all universities).

I swear, it's damned if you do, damned if you don't with you people.

That's your story and you're sticking to it right?? Cool

FSU claimed yesterday they hadn't seen the video until it was released to the public. Its possible that with all the scrutiny on FSU and their cozy relationship with TPD that it wasn't forwarded to the AD this time, but who knows. It sounded like the States Attorney's Office was more involved than TPD this time.

I see the Noles are all over you for this but FSU is getting killed on the national media outlets for this exact question.

I see the Noles are all over you for this but FSU is getting killed on the national media outlets for this exact question.

For the same reason Treon Harris wasn't dismissed.

1. Incident happened June 25th.
2. FSU immediately and indefinitely suspends player (June 25th)
3. Investigation occurs.
4. Results released (not favorable for the player) 11 days later.
5. FSU immediately dismisses player (within hours).

Reactions: goldmom

The national media is killing us because that's just what they do. Willie Meggs is not going to call Jimbo in his office and give him a front row screening of that video. Now the former player and his lawyer saw it two weeks ago but I doubt Meggs showed it to Jimbo. Meggs being the clown he is would come out publicly and say Jimbo saw it two weeks ago if that was the case.

Am I the only one that thinks she should be charged too? She was the aggressor first balling up her fist at the guy and kneed him in the midsection. But I guess that ain't PC enough.

Am I the only one that thinks she should be charged too? She was the aggressor first balling up her fist at the guy and kneed him in the midsection. But I guess that ain't PC enough.

I said the same thing but that's Willie Meggs showing his true colors again. I have no problem with Johnson being charged and dismissed, but that girl should have gotten a battery charge too.

No. Woman should be treated equally, until they shouldn't. Then we treat them as the lesser sex and don't hold them accountable for their actions in the slightest. That isn't sexist though.

Who exactly are you referring to as "the rapist"??
I guess that would be the thug that was your last QB that you defended for the last year or two, unlike this one a video appeared so the f$u administration and dumbo couldn't hide and deny his abuse of the women, sad and pathetic.

GO Canes!

I guess that would be the thug that was your last QB that you defended for the last year or two, unlike this one a video appeared so the f$u administration and dumbo couldn't hide and deny his abuse of the women, sad and pathetic.

GO Canes!

So which one of her stories convinced you Jameis was a rapist??

So which one of her stories convinced you Jameis was a rapist??

joker.jpg

"We should treat her the same" is a bunch of sh!t

We don't know what he said to her before she threw that little girl swing at him. But, we do know it doesn't matter IN THIS CASE. A MAN sentenced this GIRL for her little swing by punching her in the face. By phuggin decking this little girl. Now, some of you people are calling for her to be charged with Battery???

Don't be so freaking myopic and down the middle. Consider all of the circumstances like most prosecuting agencies do...

Had he done what a MAN SHOULD DO, which is walk away, then I don't have a problem with the SAO charging her with Battery.

The par

We don't know what he said to her before she threw that little girl swing at him. But, we do know it doesn't matter IN THIS CASE. A MAN sentenced this GIRL for her little swing by punching her in the face. By phuggin decking this little girl. Now, some of you people are calling for her to be charged with Battery???

Don't be so freaking myopic and down the middle. Consider all of the circumstances like most prosecuting agencies do...

Had he done what a MAN SHOULD DO, which is walk away, then I don't have a problem with the SAO charging her with Battery.

tumblr_n5xu4qZljZ1skh0gdo1_400.gif

GO Canes!

I disagree. Both were wrong. When he punched her, his career was over. She committed battery as well as he did. Touching someone can be considered battery. She swung, kicked and then threw a punch all before he hit her. Don't get me wrong, he should have been arrested, but she should have too. Can't have it both ways.

You're

"Decking the little girl"

Get your eyes examined, she's a bahemoa.

Reactions: goldmom
Not sure who Amber Thut is, but here is her comment on the YouTube video of the encounter:

Woman pushes man
Woman raises fist in threatening manner
Man restrains her arms
Woman punches man
Man punches woman.

Nothing to see here, folks.

Stupid entitled *#$! got what she deserved.

Charge them both or charge no one.

This post is full of ridiculousness. How many slaps, punches, or knees to the midsection should a man take to retain his man card by your criteria? And yes, under the law they should be treated the same, sorry if that rubs you the wrong way. Your attitude is exactly the reason women go around punching men and thinking it's all peachy because, hey, she's a woman bro. Everybody has a right to defend themselves against a physical attack, yes, even against a woman.

The ironic part is you think your attitude actually helps women when it does nothing but hurt them and it's sexist to boot. You're basically saying women are less than men in every way and should not be held accountable for their actions no matter how wrong they may be. Way to respect women, you think so little of them clearly.

And again, that isn't to excuse him, I said both should be charged. But I mean seriously, she elbows the dude, raises her hand with a balled up fists and puts in his face and only then does he grab his arm to restrain her. Anybody in that situation would have done the same damn thing, and clearly he was right to make the assumption that she would punch him since she swings at him right after that. She was the aggressor and assaulted him. She deserves to be charged as much as he does. The double standard when it comes to domestic violence type issues is cringe worthy.

This post is full of ridiculousness. How many slaps, punches, or knees to the midsection should a man take to retain his man card by your criteria? And yes, under the law they should be treated the same, sorry if that rubs you the wrong way. Your attitude is exactly the reason women go around punching men and thinking it's all peachy because, hey, she's a woman bro. Everybody has a right to defend themselves against a physical attack, yes, even against a woman.

The ironic part is you think your attitude actually helps women when it does nothing but hurt them and it's sexist to boot. You're basically saying women are less than men in every way and should not be held accountable for their actions no matter how wrong they may be. Way to respect women, you think so little of them clearly.
Boom!

1. You deliberately or negligently missed where i stated "in this case." Every situation has different circumstances. Are there times when a man HAS to use "reasonable force" on a woman? Yes. In rare circumstances and sure as hell not here which leads me to #2...

2. Are you really taking the position he was acting in self defense?

1. You deliberately or negligently missed where i stated "in this case." Every situation has different circumstances. Are there times when a man HAS to use "reasonable force" on a woman? Yes. In rare circumstances and sure as hell not here which leads me to #2...

2. Are you really taking the position he was acting in self defense?

Why are you posting under multiple screen names??

If you saw the whole video, you would notice that he grabbed her by both shoulders and attempted to move her off the bar. She hit him after that. And then he hit her back.

I said the same thing but that's Willie Meggs showing his true colors again. I have no problem with Johnson being charged and dismissed, but that girl should have gotten a battery charge too.
For defending herself when he grabbed her and tried to move her off the bar?

How Nolish of you!

I guess her face got in the way of his fist too?

If you saw the whole video, you would notice that he grabbed her by both shoulders and attempted to move her off the bar. She hit him after that. And then he hit her back.
What was she yelling at him about? Audio wasn't working on my link. Looked like he was getting mob-pushed into her and it pissed her off.

She immediately turned and threw up a fist.

ADVERTISEMENT