ADVERTISEMENT

Trump helped Ukraine deal get passed

Sorry EH....Lindsey Graham although I do not know if this is true...is NOT the best source for news. He is CHIEF uniparty leader for the pubs

EH in the “lot”! Let’s get past the election, get Biden out and then see what can be done.

This internecine fighting is only helping the progressives take more and more power….

EH in the “lot”! Let’s get past the election, get Biden out and then see what can be done.

This internecine fighting is only helping the progressives take more and more power….
I know Trump was pushing to make any $ going to Ukraine a loan, BUT I seriously doubt he wanted them to have the option of NOT repaying the loan.

I know Trump was pushing to make any $ going to Ukraine a loan, BUT I seriously doubt he wanted them to have the option of NOT repaying the loan.
Lindsay is cut from the John McCain, Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney cloth. Does not mean he is necessarily wrong here...however I need more of the story, because EVERY lefty alive says Trump is in collusion with Putin...and this would not make sense! LOL

Sorry EH....Lindsey Graham although I do not know if this is true...is NOT the best source for news. He is CHIEF uniparty leader for the pubs
Did you watch the 2nd video of Trump discussing it?

Hard for me to believe this. I hope its true though.
That's because you only watch CNN and MSNBC and still think Trump colluded with Russia...when in FACT it is just the opposite. YOUR side approved the Nordstrom pipeline, that has caused Russia to be RICH again, and gave them all the money they need to fight this war.

Reactions: dezyDeco
You posted contradictory videos. In the second clip he clearly states he doesn't support aid without strings attached. I'd be careful believing what Graham says, about anything.

And an unelected Presidential candidate does not have the leverage to force a spending bill through. What's his leverage? He's gonna mean tweet?

He supports not ousting Johnson because there's no plan to replace him and the chaos of picking a new speaker will distract from a campaign he's winning.

You posted contradictory videos. In the second clip he clearly states he doesn't support aid without strings attached. I'd be careful believing what Graham says, about anything.

And an unelected Presidential candidate does not have the leverage to force a spending bill through. What's his leverage? He's gonna mean tweet?

He supports not ousting Johnson because there's no plan to replace him and the chaos of picking a new speaker will distract from a campaign he's winning.
thats classic trump. a loan!!!

So your going with Trump has had no impact on any part of the Republican base on the Ukraine issue?

So your going with Trump has had no impact on any part of the Republican base on the Ukraine issue?
I would say representatives that make up his base - i.e. non-RINO's - may pay attention to his stance because he's reflective of a powerful voting contingent, but that isn't the same as being able to push legislation through.

What strings were attached to the latest aid package?

In all honesty, nothing will ever surprise me anymore. Question every thing and every one. Regardless, Trump is still our best bet for America. No question about it. He's still gonna do things that will make me mad, but that's the way of the world.

I am. Why?

Because those that are actually close to Trump are letting us know where he stands. In case you have been on another planet, There is a civil war for the heart of the Republican party. The Rinos, err establishment are pulling out all stops to manipulate the party back to the left to save their careers.

Your post and tweets validate that.

Reactions: BCSpell
In all honesty, nothing will ever surprise me anymore. Question every thing and every one. Regardless, Trump is still our best bet for America. No question about it. He's still gonna do things that will make me mad, but that's the way of the world.
The title says "Trump helped pass the bill" I do not believe that. What he said on the video's is what he would do IF he was President. I would like to bring p one point not mentioned...Russia would not have invaded if the election was not stolen from Trump. Trump would NOT have F'D up the Afghanistan withdrawal..which is the main reason we have Ukraine/Russia, Iran/Israel, and Chia/Taiwan knocking so hard at our door.

The title says "Trump helped pass the bill" I do not believe that. What he said on the video's is what he would do IF he was President. I would like to bring p one point not mentioned...Russia would not have invaded if the election was not stolen from Trump. Trump would NOT have F'D up the Afghanistan withdrawal..which is the main reason we have Ukraine/Russia, Iran/Israel, and Chia/Taiwan knocking so hard at our door.

Correct. All you have to do is go online an look who is saying it. The left, and the Lincoln Project “Republicans”. That’s really ALL you need to know.

President Snow and the Capital are very good at propo.

Reactions: BCSpell
I think Trump gave the Rs permission to do it with the "loan" aspect.

Lindsey Graham refers to Trump and the Loan component in Video 1.

In video 2, Trump says they came to him and he said they should do it as a loan. Basically validates what Lindsey said.

As to whether this constitutes "helping" may be open for debate, but I certainly took it that way. Even just a reduction in his resistance could be considered helpful to getting it passed and he seemed to go further than that.

How does that work exactly?

I understand his influence but technically he can't give them permission to do anything as a former POTUS.
He didn't want the border deal, so they didn't pass it. He didn't want Ukraine spending unless they made it a "loan", so they made it a loan. You seem to underestimate Trump power with the GOP.

Lindsey Graham refers to Trump and the Loan component in Video 1.

In video 2, Trump says they came to him and he said they should do it as a loan. Basically validates what Lindsey said.

As to whether this constitutes "helping" may be open for debate, but I certainly took it that way. Even just a reduction in his resistance could be considered helpful to getting it passed and he seemed to go further than that.
EH, you won't last long in the parking lot trying to use common sense and logic.

Has anyone posted the TDS hotline for the known TDS infected ITT to get the help they need?

It’s quite comical to listen to their projection on lack of logic and common sense. Coming from a group that spends their lives dreaming of prison for a former president regardless of what it takes to accomplish it.

Change laws to go after 1 person? Sure, if it means Trump goes to jail.

Investigate Trump to find a crime instead of investigating a crime to find the perpetrator. Hell yeah, my Orange man Bad itch needs scratching badly.

Apply novel law concepts ONLY to Trump, when others have done similar? Hell YEAH!!! If it means sending Trump to jail, and my temper tantrum gets appeased.

Sincerely,

The Logical

Most emotionally weak individuals you will ever come across. They are a threat to the Republic. Their mental gymnastics is astounding.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
He didn't want the border deal, so they didn't pass it. He didn't want Ukraine spending unless they made it a "loan", so they made it a loan. You seem to underestimate Trump power with the GOP.
So the same people that admit he basically commands government now are the same people that thinks he has no chance in November?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT