ADVERTISEMENT

Trask vs. Mayfield and OOC Schedules

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Trask looked o.k. last night but, Bowles is gonna start Mayfield. The former #1 draft pick on his 4th team. Trask as they KEPT saying last night, had almost NO Reps. the past 2 years as QB #3, still didn’t have Mike Evans or Chris Godwin last night but looked pretty good. The OL is very thin in Tampa. I think given his experience and mobility they are going to start Baked Mayfield. Tampa’s O/U wins in Vegas is 6.5 or heading to 6-11 or 7-10 according to the Big Boys.

And Georgia, you could have the easiest schedule of any major D1 school. When Georgia Tech is your hardest OOC team you have 4 easy wins. And NO ranked teams ( first poll ) unril 11/11 is a joke. Please don’t use 1 team as an excuse.

For Dolphin fans, we can only pray that Tua stays healthy but I believe Trask would fit perfectly in Mike McDaniel's offense.
Tua will be hurt by week 4. I think he’s a little overrated anyways. Too inconsistent

Trask looked o.k. last night but, Bowles is gonna start Mayfield. The former #1 draft pick on his 4th team. Trask as they KEPT saying last night, had almost NO Reps. the past 2 years as QB #3, still didn’t have Mike Evans or Chris Godwin last night but looked pretty good. The OL is very thin in Tampa. I think given his experience and mobility they are going to start Baked Mayfield. Tampa’s O/U wins in Vegas is 6.5 or heading to 6-11 or 7-10 according to the Big Boys.

And Georgia, you could have the easiest schedule of any major D1 school. When Georgia Tech is your hardest OOC team you have 4 easy wins. And NO ranked teams ( first poll ) unril 11/11 is a joke. Please don’t use 1 team as an excuse.
Don’t care. FSU was pretty shitty too until recently. Meatchikin plays nobody all year but you dont hear anything about that.

If Tua can't stay healthy, see you soon in Miami, Kyle Trask. Well, hopefully.
Oh and Todd Bowles is garbage. Another crappy decision by the douche Glazer brothers, and this is coming from a Dolphins fan.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Mayfield will start and eventually get benched for a variety of reasons. IMO Bucs are going to suck anyways because I think they have one of the worst head coaches in the league who is also very very conservative.
Agree. He's a very good defensive coordinator, but has proven himself to be a bad head coach during his time at the Jets. Does the Bucs ownership know the definition of insanity?

Don’t care. FSU was pretty shitty too until recently. Meatchikin plays nobody all year but you dont hear anything about that.
FSU lost 3 in a row and then on their winning streak the best record of those they beat was 7-5.

Georgia is afraid to play anyone worth a crap OOC? Still have the same amount of Nattys as we do.

FSU lost 3 in a row and then on their winning streak the best record of those they beat was 7-5.

Georgia is afraid to play anyone worth a crap OOC? Still have the same amount of Nattys as we do.
Wanna compare recent and future schedules? Arent you leaving the state for an ooc game for the first time in decades? We would have been going to Norman if not for the SEC. Don’t care if y’all dont want to hear that or not.

I will never understand how people want us to play FSU and Miami all the time but also want us to travel out of state for OOC games as well.

And if I recall, hadn't we also planned a series with Texas and that also got canceled when they announced they were joining the SEC?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I will never understand how people want us to play FSU and Miami all the time but also want us to travel out of state for OOC games as well.

And if I recall, hadn't we also planned a series with Texas and that also got canceled when they announced they were joining the SEC?
Nailed it!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT