ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for Texas A & M game?

Barthvador

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2006
Anyone know a good place to get tickets for this game or does anyone have tickets they need to get rid of? I have someone looking for up to 6 tickets.

Had to pay $270 per ticket for 20 yard line seats yesterday. Checked several sites and these were about as cheap as they come (today). Figured I might as well take the uncertainty out of it and bite the bullet.

I have 6 available. Not sure if I can post an email address in this thread? If its legal. Post yours and I'll email you.

Muschamp Era. I'm looking for 3 tickets to the TAMU game. My email address is: TNTGator@att.net. Longtime season ticket holder who got locked out of these away game tix. Going anyway and may have to scalp some. Pretty high on Stub Hub right now. Atmosphere is going to be unbelievable for this game.

It's amazing to me how hyped this gme has become, when you think about it, it's two teams coming off mediocre at best 7-6 seasons.

Hit the SeatGeek banner above.

Once you get the tickets, plan on staying no closer than Houston. I booked Bryan several weeks ago and everything in, around and near College Station was booked up.

Mark is right, after checking several sites the Seat Geek link above had the best prices. Fortunately, I just got mine from the UAA for $100. Eat it, fellas.

We're still planning an ITG tailgate for those who are going.

I got my six tickets today in the mail @$225 a piece. I may have someone getting me another 4 at the same price that I will sell for the same price if I don't need them. I should know In the next couple of days. It's not cheap, i know but it is what I paid.
I am hoping for an epic time. 2 days in Austin then in Staying in College Station Saturday night. Booked the rooms 2 months ago and there were hardly any rooms then.

My group is 2 short, whipple. Let's keep this thread going and post if you need to sell any. Like everyone else we got shorted by UF thanks to aTm...

Will do GatorMX, looking forward to a good Gator tailgate out there. I will definatly keep you in the loop.

Awesome, thanks whipple!

Really don't want to try and scalp two more outside the stadium but we gotta do what we gotta do, I'm sure they'll be some but it's an inconvenience I don't want to deal with. That and the fight to the death over 2 tix by 4 guys would look bad being our first time at College Station!

We probably need a thread stickied for tailgating in the next week or so as it seems many are going from the board and I've seen references to an ITG tailgate party.

Im looking for 4 tickets. I am a season ticket holder I can trade any tickets you want, or I can pay ...Thanks Reich313@aol.com

Also looking for 3-4 and willing to outbid some of these other guys if they are in the Gator section. ufryan911@aol.com

I will be there, along with a group of about 8 of us. We are looking to set up a big tailgate, does anyone have any suggestions or anything set up already? Go Gators!

Sorry, I"ve been looking for this post and didn't know it was moved to this forum. Hell, I didn't even know we had a ticket forum.

I'm sure it's too late, but if the tickets are still available, my email address is jbarth@stellar.net

They aren't actually for me, so I would put you together with my friend(gator alum) who is looking for them.

i just listed my remaining 4 on stubhub for 179 each. it's the lowest price by $21 if anyone is interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT