ADVERTISEMENT

THE GIFT: THANKS ALL, Emailing Each of You Now

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
I want to give a gift to two die hard UF fans.

I wan to give these two tickets away for free. Here is the criteria:

1) You must either be a die hard gator that has, for whatever reason, NEVER been able to go to a game in the Swamp.

OR

2) You must be a Veteran who has returned w/in the last 5 years from a deployment to Iraq or Afgan

OR

3) You must be a Father wanting to take his son or daughter to a game who might be a touch down on your luck and needing a big weekend to raise your spirits

AND, MOST IMPORTANT, WHOMEVER WANTS THIS AND GETS TO GO, THIS MUST REMAIN PRIVATE BETWEEN YOUR FAMILY AND MINE. I ENJOY MY PRIVACY AND ANONIMITY AS I POST ON HERE.

I don't want this to be a competetion, I'm just wanting to do something nice for someone in hopes they will return the kindness to someone else someday. I will wait 48 hours from today and see who replies. If multiple people reply, then I'll take the person that meets the critera the best. I will let everyone know after the UF-UT game who gets them.

So no one will have to post their story on this board, you can email me at TIN1066@AOL.COM. WHATEVER YOU TELL ME BY EMAIL WILL FOREVER REMAIN BETWEEN YOU AND ME.

Go Gators

This post was edited on 9/13 8:36 PM by gator1776

This post was edited on 9/15 10:15 PM by gator1776

Re: THE GIFT: GIVING Two UK-UF tickets away

Really great thing you are doing. Especially in this economy I am sure you'll get a few well deserving people who email you.

Always enjoyed our conversations and thought you were a pretty good guy no matter what some other posters say! Keep up the good posts and thanks for making some parent and child's weekend.

PS: I know you aren't doing this for the adulation but good for you anyways. Made my night seeing someone willing to do this to give someone a great weekend that couldn't other wise afford it!

Originally posted by GatorMX313:
---------------------------

Thanks for your storm information the other week, it really was spot on and very helpful.

GatorMX313 posted on 9/13/2012...
Really great thing you are doing. Especially in this economy I am sure you'll get a few well deserving people who email you.

Always enjoyed our conversations and thought you were a pretty good guy no matter what some other posters say! Keep up the good posts and thanks for making some parent and child's weekend.

PS: I know you aren't doing this for the adulation but good for you anyways. Made my night seeing someone willing to do this to give someone a great weekend that couldn't other wise afford it!

^^^ I Concur!!

76'- This is pure class. As I type this lying next to my two year old (who just drifted off to sleep)I'm honestly touched that someone would be this thoughtful. You make me all the more proud to be a Florida Alum', and life-long Gator. There are so many deserving folks who really need something like this for their families. Your going to make someone's day for sure. I'm blessed to have grown up in Gainesville attending games, and have the luxury of my folks still living there (Out on lake Cowpin in Hawthorne), so that my daughter and Lil' guy will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the same experience I grew up with. What your doing here reminds me that I need to give back, and do something similar. What's that saying? "Think Globally, Act Locally". You certainly embody it brother. God Bless, and let us know how it goes. Go Gators!!

Good on you 1776! I think this would really make someone's season, year or life, who knows? The Pay It Forward plan is awesome, something I wish that everyone would do more, myself included. I've learned from traveling to 43 countries in the AF, a small thing to one person, can mean the world to another.

Again, great thing you are doing, and I am not entering this contest! Good luck to the winner!!!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Creechief7884:
Good on you 1776! I think this would really make someone's season, year or life, who knows? The Pay It Forward plan is awesome, something I wish that everyone would do more, myself included. I've learned from traveling to 43 countries in the AF, a small thing to one person, can mean the world to another.

Again, great thing you are doing, and I am not entering this contest! Good luck to the winner!!!

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Thanks, I do appreciate that, but I really want to make sure everyone understands this is not a "contest"

I don't want to be "judging" anyone.

Whomever is interested, just a brief note of what criteria you meet and I'll try and give it to the one that fits the best.

this is an amazing idea. I wish there was an easy way to do this. I have 2 season tickets and would love to do the same thing for someone I just don't have the time to go through a process with it.

Originally posted by stunod23:
this is an amazing idea. I wish there was an easy way to do this. I have 2 season tickets and would love to do the same thing for someone I just don't have the time to go through a process with it.
Find the time, its very rewarding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT