ADVERTISEMENT

Tebow gets a shot with the Eagles?

If God is real, he will play and bring them a Superb Owl.

angels.gif

Kelly is one of the few guys who dgaf enough to use Tebow like he should be used. Imagine Tebow and Murray in the backfield at the goal line. Fuggedabouitit!

I wish Tim nothing but the best. He is my second favorite Gator after Danny Wuerffel. If people were as good as those guys, I believe that the world would be a much, much better place.
Ya have to wonder how far out of "football shape" he is right now though. He is still young, so I suppose he can get back to it.

^^^^ I am out of shape. I said "out of FOOTBALL shape" regarding Tebow, not "out of shape." He has not played pro football in what...about two years? THAT, by definition, means that he is out of "football shape."

Im pretty sure he's been training to stay ready for this the past two years, obviously he hasn't been in pads taking reps but im sure he's as close to ready as you can be. He's only like 26

Originally posted by WOLVERNOLE:
^^^^ I am out of shape. I said "out of FOOTBALL shape" regarding Tebow, not "out of shape." He has not played pro football in what...about two years? THAT, by definition, means that he is out of "football shape."
Well....you answered your own question. Anyways, if you know Tebow then he is not out of 'football shape', especially with 5 months to go.

If only you people would have listened to me when I told you all years ago that Charles Kelly is a gentleman and a scholar. BRB, gonna go grab my doll.

Well, whatever shape he enters their camp in, I for one would like to see him end up starting and being more successful than he ever was in Denver. Best wishes to this young man.

Originally posted by Michi-Gator:
If I was a billionaire alum he would be our coach right now.
Belichick could not figure out how to use him and so this is his last chance. Chip is a really good one and the offense would seem like it fits Tim ..

1. but it depends on run .. short pass .. run and then hit you with the home run and then back to the short game. will be interesting if he can hit the long home run
2. sees like even if he can not hit the long pass he would be scary good in the red zone in Chips offense ...

love seeing players that even smart coaches can not stop whether it is Deion, Randy Moss ..Brady .. will be interesting to see if he can
1. handle the starting offense and/or
2. at least the red zone

watch what he did at denver and they had no idea how to use him. ...

Trade rumors continue to swirl regarding the Eagles trading up for Marcus Mariota, and it could involve a trade between the Eagles, Chargers and Titans.

Take a look at how the trade would work via Rant Sports:

The Eagles would receive the No. 2 overall pick from the Titans, which they would then use to draft Mariota.
The Chargers would receive Sam Bradford, the Eagles’ first-round pick and the Titans’ second-round pick.
The Titans would receive Philip Rivers and the Eagles’ third-round pick.​

whatever happened to florida?
its all been downhill since you got
slapped around in the 2008 Cap 1 bowl.
now look at you. ol' Urbs says hi from
big ten land.

whatever happened to florida?
its all been downhill since you got
slapped around in the 2008 Cap 1 bowl.
now look at you. ol' Urbs says hi from
big ten land.
yeah u such as winning the National Championship the very next year, The Sugar Bowl the year after as well as beating Big 10 Flagship School with our worst coach since Doug Dickey. What has Go Blue done since that great Cap 1 Bowl win?

Trade rumors continue to swirl regarding the Eagles trading up for Marcus Mariota, and it could involve a trade between the Eagles, Chargers and Titans.

Take a look at how the trade would work via Rant Sports:

The Eagles would receive the No. 2 overall pick from the Titans, which they would then use to draft Mariota.
The Chargers would receive Sam Bradford, the Eagles’ first-round pick and the Titans’ second-round pick.
The Titans would receive Philip Rivers and the Eagles’ third-round pick.

The Titans would be getting the shaft in this deal. Give up the 2nd overall and get a 33 yo QB and a 3rd rounder?

yeah u such as winning the National Championship the very next year, The Sugar Bowl the year after as well as beating Big 10 Flagship School with our worst coach since Doug Dickey. What has Go Blue done since that great Cap 1 Bowl win?

This

ADVERTISEMENT