ADVERTISEMENT

Some New Betting Lines....Vegas is betting that the betting public will bet on Florida losing

MJWilliamson

Bull Gator
Apr 23, 2007
The Golden Nugget sports book released early betting lines on a number of games during the 2015 season on Friday, listing seven contests involving UF.

The Gators are currently an underdog in all seven games.

Sept. 26 vs. Tennessee (+2.5)

Oct. 3 vs. Ole Miss (+6)

Oct. 10 @ Missouri (+10)

Oct. 17 @ LSU (+14)

Oct. 31 vs. Georgia (+12)

Nov. 14 @ South Carolina (+2.5)

Nov. 28 vs. Florida State (+4)

No matter how many games they win, if those are the actual lines by kickoff we will be one of the best teams ATS all year lol.

Those Missouri and Georgia lines look off to me for sure. I guess if the O line starts really thinning out they may be prophetic. Vegas must think we are going to be about a 6-6 team.

We've been through this, it's not always necessarily what Vegas thinks, it's what the betting public thinks that adjusts future bets and props with perception.

We've been through this, it's not always necessarily what Vegas thinks, it's what the betting public thinks that adjusts future bets and props with perception.
Exactly. Those line have the opportunity to change dramatically once the season gets underway. The betting public is apparently very pessimistic about Florida this year. If you are part of the betting public and think other wise, now is the time to take advantage of the great odds.

BTW, I pulled those odds from a poster on the main board. I assume they are right. Shame on me, I did not check.

What do people think Vegas will set the initial over/under on wins at? My guess would be 7 wins as the initial number since I think it includes bowl games.

I think they have it set right on. I would personally put my coin with it over because of the perception

If I were going to bet it I'd rather it be at 7 though without the hook but that's with every line, you always want the best even odds. Those hooks will kill you

I think we win 8 games though

People are claiming comparing SEC lines that if they had set a line for our @ KY game this season we would be slight underdogs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT