ADVERTISEMENT

RIP SemperFiNole

EvilWayz

Bull Gator
Nov 18, 2006
Jacksonkill, florida
Five years ago Today we lost our boy Ricky Williams aka Semperfinole. He was a good Marine, a good husband abd father and a good fan, even if it was the wrong team. He was as clever as he was kind and he is greatly missed. Take a minute to reflect on him and his family even if you didn't know him. And understand that he's getting the **** pt'ed out of him in heaven, because God is Gator fan. Semper Fi and Go Gators.

The boards have never been the same. Ricky was an outstanding person. I wish the newbies knew he and his wit. It was always a large time here and on Warchant.

RIP RIcky and peace to your precious, sweet family. I have come to love Pam as has Wolf.

Not a day goes by that he doesn't cross my mind. I can't believe its been 5 years. Thanks for the thread Wolf.

Great guy, loved interacting with him. He and my mom died on the same month and day, different year.

His posts were always full of epic laughs. Semper was very clever and sharp as a tack. Hard to believe it's been five years. I didn't participate in his threads too often, but I read them all- and almost always found myself wiping mouth fulls of beer off of my monitor because he made me laugh at just the right (wrong) moment.

Nice post, E-dub.

This post was edited on 8/12 8:21 PM by CommieGator

Originally posted by EvilWayz:
Five years ago Today we lost our boy Ricky Williams aka Semperfinole. He was a good Marine, a good husband abd father and a good fan, even if it was the wrong team. He was as clever as he was kind and he is greatly missed. Take a minute to reflect on him and his family even if you didn't know him. And understand that he's getting the **** pt'ed out of him in heaven, because God is Gator fan. Semper Fi and Go Gators.
RIP. He called me BJWilliamson and I called him Simplemindednole. Twas a good relationship. And he might indeed be having some problems in heaven. Because

190512_4126836108504_329208535_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT