ADVERTISEMENT

Rest In Peace - Semper Fi Nole

It's amazing how many people he touched...if even on a message board.
frown.gif

Those of you who are on Facebook and are fans of the page we made for Semper...his wife posted a message in it. It broke my heart.

Originally posted by BeccaNole72:
Those of you who are on Facebook and are fans of the page we made for Semper...his wife posted a message in it. It broke my heart.

Would you paste it here? I am not on facebook, but I'd like to read it.

I gotcha JD:

Dear friends of Richard's.....thank you so much for your kind words and your love for him. I am at a loss and do not know what to do.....I feel so terribly alone with half of my heart missing that the pain is unbareable. I can't say much right now as It is too hard but just wanted to respond and tell you thank you for thinking of me and my children.I will be in touch as soon as I'm able to talk.....I don't even know who I am right now but I love you all as I KNOW he loved you guys!
Pamela
P.s. for all Richard's WARCHANT buddies, I will be posting you a message this week on the board in honor of him to you. Feel free to message me or send a friends request here on facebook as it makes me feel good to hear from the one's he loved and that loved him as well.
I LOVE MY MARINE!
Semper Fi Noles Wife :)

That's the saddest thing ever. :(

Hey big guy, I dropped my bike last night. Busted the brake lever off and everything. Threw a tantrum and kicked the f*ck out of it. Left it on the side of the road and went and got drunk with Rugby and Cook.

I ran into USMCatFan again last night. He gave me one of the unit coins from his Marine unit. I thought that was damn kewl.....I understand though, if I'm caught out without having it on me and a marine challenges me to have it, I have to buy a round....and if I DO have it he buys a round.

Leave it to the devildogs to develop a worldwide ongoing travelling drinking game! I eff-ing love it!
3dgrin.gif

Originally posted by IrishPokerDog:
I ran into USMCatFan again last night. He gave me one of the unit coins from his Marine unit. I thought that was damn kewl.....I understand though, if I'm caught out without having it on me and a marine challenges me to have it, I have to buy a round....and if I DO have it he buys a round.

Leave it to the devildogs to develop a worldwide ongoing travelling drinking game! I eff-ing love it!
3dgrin.gif

As a fan of the entire concept of drinking games, I love it.

To All: Semp's wife posted a picture on the Smackboard where his son Chris got a tattoo in Semp's honor ~ it looks friggin' great!!. It also had his birth/death dates on the Kabar in the skull's mouth....and his B-day was last Wednesday....

Happy B-day Semp!!

I think I may have accidentally unpinned this one messing around with the ticket stuff. My bad.

Hey big guy, your wife posted pics of them giving her the flag. I hate that part. I get that it's a wonderful tribute to you, but I always hated the speech and was glad I never had to give it. I preferred being part of the firing detail.

This post was edited on 8/12 5:15 PM by EvilWayz

A BBQ restaurant in Tallahassee is planning a Semper Fi Nole night on October 9 to honor Semp and raise money for his family. In case you can make it out there, information can be found in the linked thread, and from there, you can link to a Facebook invitation.

Linkee

hey big guy, i finally made it a whole day at school. trade off is no welding under the influence of drugs so i had to skip pain killers til lunch time. But i really wanted to burn stuff and it was f*cking worth it. Oh and I'm sewing a devildog patch on my motorcycle jacket just for you.

EW ... You should know that it was I, and not Swami or JD, who banned your sig. Please know that I still honor and repect you, just as I will always honor and respect Semper.

Thanks for all that you do, have done, and will do.

I appreciate it, but let's face it that sig was offensive in extremis, which was its intent, and you were just doing your job. According to the TOS you could have banned me, but thanks for taking the time to explain it to me.

See Semp, he's not such a pussy after all. Oh, and I almost joined you the other day, apparently the axle is too big for the forks and the bearings were shot. I did take that last corner around 40 with a 30 degree lean it was awesome.

Um... wow.

I've been so busy with my family (the baby is 5 months now) that I haven't had time to check in with you guys.

I sit here wanting to write something... but the words escape me.

RIP Semp.

Happy Cinco de Mayo, Semp.....yeah I KNOW that's a friggin' Mexican holiday; Yeah I KNOW we're not in Mexico....but its an excuse to drink tequila, OK???

I knew you'd understand.

Originally posted by IrishPokerDog:
Happy Cinco de Mayo, Semp.....yeah I KNOW that's a friggin' Mexican holiday; Yeah I KNOW we're not in Mexico....but its an excuse to drink tequila, OK???

I knew you'd understand.

I'm betting Semp would stick to Bourbon, and screw em...
3dgrin.gif

Well, Semp did have his tequila fantasies....like the one which took place on either Beckanole's or N2L's fan page about heading to their house drunk on tequila driving a riding lawnmower on the Interstate with the blade down and sparks a flyin'....not 100% sure, but somehow I think Swami was involved

Hey, Semper- we're having a big party in July at Trip's place on the Suwanee river. A toast or two or ten will be made in your honor. Wish you were coming, but we'll make you proud.

Hey big guy, i drank some beer for ya on the 4th. Also the gf dumped me so if you could talk to Jesus about giving her crabs that would be great. Or Satan, whoever's in charge of giving ex-gfs crabs. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT