ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect Interview with Will Muschamp

Originally posted by SoProudNole:
I'm pretty sure that interview isn't funny.
It's all about the person and their motive. A nole posted that strictly because it's a video, while funny, also slams UF football.

I bet Muschamp would seethe if he watched it...or maybe it would be funniest to him of all people.

Muschamp would laugh probably. Too dumb to realize what a joke he turned his golden opportunity into, and that he'll never be a head coach in the SEC again because fans would riot. Hell, Houston turned him down.

I thought it was deleted because of the Driskel bit, which was the funniest part - or saddest part, which ever way you want to look at it.

Originally posted by passoverGator:

It's all about the person and their motive. A nole posted that strictly because it's a video, while funny, also slams UF football.
I just re-posted from the high school board because I thought it was funny. As a Gator Fan we need some kind of laugh these days with the mess "Wild Bill" stirred up.

Originally posted by passoverGator:

"Hey guys! I hate Will Muschamp and am so glad he's gone!!!!!!!!

But I'll seriously sploosh my pants anytime I can bring him up."

-Signed:

Every Muschamp loather

Originally posted by Dannygator1989:
"Hey guys! I hate Will Muschamp and am so glad he's gone!!!!!!!!

But I'll seriously sploosh my pants anytime I can bring him up."

-Signed:

Every Muschamp loather
Doesn't this apply to the Meyer loathers too? 5 years later he still gets brought up. Well into year 4 people were still blaming him for Muschamp's issues. Why is this different?

Gator fans are justifiably ticked that our roster has been a mess for five years with at least another year or two to go. Some of that was Meyer's fault, but he gets some slack for obvious reasons. One of Muschamp's stated goals when he was hired was to fix the broken roster. He had four years to get it done, and I think he left it worse than he found it. The Spring game looked like a bunch of scout team players running around. He was incompetent.

And to add, Muschamp has only been gone a few months. So yea, people are still gonna bash him. I could understand the argument if we were in year 3 and people were still talking about him and blaming him, but it's been a few months and his impact is still being felt on the program. IDK why people can still bring up Meyer 3 years later but nobody can bring up Muschamp after a few months.

The difference is that people have been begging for him to be fired for at least two years, discussing how much they can't stand him and would be glad when he was finally gone, yet now that he is gone, those same people can't help but keep finding ways to bring him up.

You don't see some irony in that?

Not really. A lot of people wanted Meyer gone too for off the field reasons. Then when he left us and we got our wish he was still brought up here just about every day. I get where you're coming from in terms of it being repetitive but as long as we have issues he's gonna keep getting brought up, at least for the next two years or so anyway. That's just part of it.

They both f***ked up our program in different ways and it all really started because Meyer is soft and weak and a liar... otherwise he would have still been here... but judging by what kind of players he was bringing in and how they have fared since, looks like we would be on probation by now or maybe a part of why he jetted was because of the trouble he brought and the NCAA up our ass (which Ghost made me very aware of)... Either way Meyer was the beginning of Muschamp and everything that is now because of his dishonesty... Hope everyone thoroughly enjoyed those two trophies though, because that always seems to be the teflon for no matter what has happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT