ADVERTISEMENT

Over at Warchant

Yep I noticed that and called them out... Still waiting on a reply/explanation from SECSPN?!.. :rolleyes:
The fact that they expanded the poll to 11 to include Florida but kept it to 10 the week before when fsu was 11th. And then changed it back to 10 this week when fsu is 11th again and Florida moved to 8 should tell you all you need to know about your place in the world as a null

Reactions: GatorNation79
The fact that they expanded the poll to 11 to include Florida but kept it to 10 the week before when fsu was 11th. And then changed it back to 10 this week when fsu is 11th again and Florida moved to 8 should tell you all you need to know about your place in the world as a null

Yes it tells everyone that ESPN has been bought by the SEC & they have crawled all the way up that butt! lol BTW, FSU is #8 in the Coaches Poll & was #6 3 weeks ago. :p

Yes it tells everyone that ESPN has been bought by the SEC & they have crawled all the way up that butt! lol BTW, FSU is #8 in the Coaches Poll & was #6 3 weeks ago. :p
Who cares about the coaches poll? Coaches don't watch games. We're talking about the AP poll and your irrelevance.
The fact that they adjusted the size of the rankings to include Florida says it all.
Bottom line is that ESPN is the 800lb gorilla in sports media and the SEC is the dominant football conference. Deal with it.

Who cares about the coaches poll? Coaches don't watch games. We're talking about the AP poll and your irrelevance.
The fact that they adjusted the size of the rankings to include Florida says it all.
Bottom line is that ESPN is the 800lb gorilla in sports media and the SEC is the dominant football conference. Deal with it.
You mean the SEC "used to be" the dominant conference in CFB. That is the ebb & flow of CFB. No1 is on top forever. The SEC has not won a NC since 2012. Dethroned by the Mighty Noles if you remember?!.. :D

Sorry MJ, but that was funny.
That is OK.

SPN and I both post on another public board. Primarily a political board, but some sports talk goes on.

He is not SPN over there. Not sure who he is on that board. But anyway, I use "Oh Dear" a lot over there too. It is a mild way of saying "You dumb piece of crap"

For whatever reason, he seem to get butt hurt about me using it. I sense he was the brunt of it on more than one occasion.

That is OK.

SPN and I both post on another public board. Primarily a political board, but some sports talk goes on.

He is not SPN over there. Not sure who he is on that board. But anyway, I use "Oh Dear" a lot over there too. It is a mild way of saying "You dumb piece of crap"

For whatever reason, he seem to get butt hurt about me using it. I sense he was the brunt of it on more than one occasion.

I LITERALLY spelled this out for you two weeks ago. I am TheOne on the other board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT