ADVERTISEMENT

Opening odds to my 1,000’s of followers….

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
It’s really sad there are only 2 threads that are new and I haven’t been here for a long time and I’m still like Natch, ( I should offer a prize to guess the first one to respond and how quick but, it will happen to soon. )

“The BEST THING GOING today.”

Per Bovada,
Florida +7.5. O/U 47.5
FSU +2.5. O/U. 57.5

Sad is like Cal Ripken but, instead of a games played streak we’re talking about a not paying Rivals a single Penny streak. What is it now Sad, 22 or 23 YEARS?

Alaskan and 9313,8675309 are you guys STILL BANNED even with new ownership or is Tallahassee still the most boring town as it was when I dated your Homecoming Queen back in 1989? Natch and I were both 60 minute men back then…

WOOOOOOO!!!!!

BTW puppies we still have the same amount of Nattys. These things come in streaks. Remember Nebraska? Miami? Etc. Your OOC Schedule is a joke and cowardly. FSU has LSU and us. We have Utah and FSU. You have Georgia Tech. as your toughest opponent?

O/U on the Bucs is?
5.5….Ouch and they are always close on those predictions. They’ll start Baker is what they say…

If that is the Utah line it will probably get bigger if Rising is full go at practice next week. Not sure what limitations he is under this week.

unexpected new phone who dis GIF

To be fair, Jeff has basically made a master thread that covers every minor event worth discussing for the last several months.

It’s really sad there are only 2 threads that are new and I haven’t been here for a long time and I’m still like Natch, ( I should offer a prize to guess the first one to respond and how quick but, it will happen to soon. )

“The BEST THING GOING today.”

Per Bovada,
Florida +7.5. O/U 47.5
FSU +2.5. O/U. 57.5

Sad is like Cal Ripken but, instead of a games played streak we’re talking about a not paying Rivals a single Penny streak. What is it now Sad, 22 or 23 YEARS?

Alaskan and 9313,8675309 are you guys STILL BANNED even with new ownership or is Tallahassee still the most boring town as it was when I dated your Homecoming Queen back in 1989? Natch and I were both 60 minute men back then…

WOOOOOOO!!!!!

BTW puppies we still have the same amount of Nattys. These things come in streaks. Remember Nebraska? Miami? Etc. Your OOC Schedule is a joke and cowardly. FSU has LSU and us. We have Utah and FSU. You have Georgia Tech. as your toughest opponent?

O/U on the Bucs is?
5.5….Ouch and they are always close on those predictions. They’ll start Baker is what they say…
LOLto the 8675309 jab🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT