ADVERTISEMENT

National Champs!

Our Football and Basketball teams might not be able to get it done but our Softball Team can. Congrats to the Lady Softball Gators. They earned that trophy. I've watched pretty much of all of their game this year that was on TV, Cable or WatchESPN/SEC Network. ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR and its great to be able to see them through their journey. Again Congrats!!!!! Go Gators...

Reactions: CT Gator
Let's give a cheer for THE Orange and Blue, waving forever...

Congrats to the ladies!

Reactions: 46885
Natty number 35 or 36 I'm losing track. Also 60 wins in a season is tremendous. UF will most likely be preseason #1 next year as they return everyone but Haeger, Medina and Castro but Walton has the #1 HS pitcher and also the #1 overall HS player coming in. They will be loaded.

Hey FSU

how does that orange and blue dick actually taste? like future deflection from this

549292_1049080411799097_4754236281301622795_n.jpg

lol this will be hilarious

Hey FSU

how does that orange and blue dick actually taste? like future deflection from this

Don't forget the track title FSU lost in their massive academic cheating scandal. There should be an asterisk by their zero (just so we can mention that they lost a title in a massive academic cheating scandal).

Yeah I think FSU has the edge on us winning 4 of the last 5 football games, no matter how many women's titles we win. Not sure why FSU was brought into this thread.

Great series win!!

Hey FSU

While your point is made, you could at least be accurate:

UF 17 FSU 4

Football: 2013
Men's Outdoor Track & Field: 2006, 2008
Women's Soccer: 2014

It's just wrong to dis soccer, man. ;)

p.s.
Congratulations on the huge win. The ladies were, in fact, impressive this season (again)!

Last edited:
Lauren Haeger led WCWS in batting average, slugging, OBP, RBI, HR, BB, runs, hits (tied), ERA, wins and innings pitched.
eek.r191677.gif

Yeah I think FSU has the edge on us winning 4 of the last 5 football games, no matter how many women's titles we win. Not sure why FSU was brought into this thread.

Great series win!!

Some people think a university is more than just a football team.

I do think a university is more than just a football team. I also think its stupid to use a congratulatory thread to bash rival fans about championships in sports that few people care about

I do think a university is more than just a football team. I also think its stupid to use a congratulatory thread to bash rival fans about championships in sports that few people care about

You really think few people care about the other sports? Maybe its not just as publicized like other sports. ESPN can only show so much stuff and the other media outlets are stuck on the reality shows. There are a lot of fans who really loves these other sports, I know a lot of people who watch them.

Reactions: 46885
seriously, don't make me ban you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on punching your ticket to Omaha. Please read my thread if you are planning to come here.

Yes football pays the bills and is the biggest sport. We have had our fair share of great wins and trophies in football. However this is just my opinion you should show more respect towards the other sports at the University as well. Their are other student athletes that attend UF other than just football players. I may not like a certain sport, etc but they all still should be congratulated and proud of their accomplishments. I'm one of those that is very proud of UFs dominant athletic program and I think Foley is the best AD in the business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT