ADVERTISEMENT

McNeese @ Florida - 9/9 @ 7:30 pm...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Coach Gary Goff said he was shocked at how poorly they played against Tarleton State after having such a good camp. He said he was going to give them some tough practices to prepare for the Gators and that anything is possible and then referenced the App State win over Michigan years ago. He said the Gators may not be at the top of the SEC now but we had a lot of high draft pick talent on the team.

11957637.jpeg

Wilson getting the start it appears as Jackson is out this game. Can he permanently take a WR spot over if he shows out this game? The starting center is still out also. I am curious how Napier will handle the QB snaps once Mertz leaves the game. Miller may not play though which would mean Brown would get the rest probably.

Last edited:
You can't really tell much from this game. I guess it's a confidence builder and it's good to see the Gators playing more efficiently, but next week will begin to tell if we're going to be any good.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Watching..... it's McNeese State.......... no clue what this means, probably nothing. I also understand this is the game to break in crappy announcers.........and if Beth Mowins had a girl friend, she's here. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: sadgator
McNeese St is terrible. Gators scored a td on every possession until the last 2. They did what they needed should do. Vols struggled some with Peay. We will find out next week if this will be a 7-5 season or a 5-7 season.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT