ADVERTISEMENT

McConnell to step down as leader in November, will remain in Senate until 2026

The most worthless party in the history of politics

Both are just figureheads.

I don't think anything would change except more cackling and word salads and less falling down and getting confused mid-sentence.
Yes and no. Country stiil run by Obama, Valerie Jarrett and Susan Rice (huge secret svc detail when she comes to her house in my neighborhood in Scottsdale). Kamala would have her fingerprints on some of the stupidity, like Joe is permitted by the oligarchy ...

Yes and no. Country stiil run by Obama, Valerie Jarrett and Susan Rice (huge secret svc detail when she comes to her house in my neighborhood in Scottsdale). Kamala would have her fingerprints on some of the stupidity, like Joe is permitted by the oligarchy ...
I just can't envision Joe deciding much beyond what flavor of ice cream he shoves in his face.

Kamala might be a bit more involved, but she has less clout than Joe. She'd probably just be happy to be there.

Reactions: nail1988
I just can't envision Joe deciding much beyond what flavor of ice cream he shoves in his face.

Kamala might be a bit more involved, but she has less clout than Joe. She'd probably just be happy to be there.
I know it's hard, but just imagine her stupidity claiming women's issues are the biggest issues of the day and then playing the race at all times. It's going to be boxes checked Bonanza even more than now ...

He is not. He did some good when it came to keeping Merrick Garland off the SCOTUS (what a nightmare he is and would have been), but he is a swamp creature and engaged in financial corruption like Pelosi and the rest of the swamp scum ...
Any one that post that he is bad or whatever negative phrase is nonsense. McConnell focus was the courts and he was brilliant.
  • It was his idea to pack the courts with conservatives to block democrats from getting laws through.
  • It was McConnell that got Clarence Thomas confirmed.
  • It was McConnell that blocked 8 years of Obama polices with the filibuster (which he used more under him then the previous years COMBINED)
  • It was McConnell that wouldn't let the democrats confirmed any judges, so Reid got rid of the filibuster for judges that helped the conservatives land (ACB, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch)
  • It was McConnell that blocked Garland
  • It was McConnell that rushed ACB through
Now that Trump hates him, now he is bad while you guys benefit from his strategies. His work gutted the EPA, gutted the voting rights act, enhanced gun rights, killed Roe, and allowed for partisan gerrymandering. Come on be real.

Any one that post that he is bad or whatever negative phrase is nonsense. McConnell focus was the courts and he was brilliant.
  • It was his idea to pack the courts with conservatives to block democrats from getting laws through.
  • It was McConnell that got Clarence Thomas confirmed.
  • It was McConnell that blocked 8 years of Obama polices with the filibuster (which he used more under him then the previous years COMBINED)
  • It was McConnell that wouldn't let the democrats confirmed any judges, so Reid got rid of the filibuster for judges that helped the conservatives land (ACB, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch)
  • It was McConnell that blocked Garland
  • It was McConnell that rushed ACB through
Now that Trump hates him, now he is bad while you guys benefit from his strategies. His work gutted the EPA, gutted the voting rights act, enhanced gun rights, killed Roe, and allowed for partisan gerrymandering. Come on be real.
Did i say he was bad? Mixed bag, more good than bad ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT