ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for 4 Tickets for LSU

lsilverman

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2005
I am looking for 4 tickets for the game. My wife is picky so I am looking for something between the 20's. I am posting here because hopefully there is someone who is not using their tickets.I generally wait until the day before the game and buy the tickets from someone who held out trying to make a big profit only to find they were stuck with them. If anyone has decent seats and is willing to sell for face or slightly above face to a fellow gator please email me at lsilverman@stslawfirm.com

Originally posted by lsilverman:
I am looking for 4 tickets for the game. My wife is picky so I am looking for something between the 20's. I am posting here because hopefully there is someone who is not using their tickets.I generally wait until the day before the game and buy the tickets from someone who held out trying to make a big profit only to find they were stuck with them. If anyone has decent seats and is willing to sell for face or slightly above face to a fellow gator please email me at lsilverman@stslawfirm.com
cheapthrifty.jpg

I can't go and have 2 in the south end zone available. I just want to get face value.

Let me know if that works.

Excellent seats with seatbacks.
Section 14, row 20, seats 1-4.
Make me an offer.
Email me at ptandst@yahoo.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT