ADVERTISEMENT

Longboat Keys Resort Club package.....

Betlebailey

Bull Gator
Aug 19, 2007
Ok guys/gals, here it is. I have a package deal for a 3 day / 2 night Club Suite overlooking the beach. A round of golf for two, complimentary tennis courts, Fitness Centre, beach cabanas, and bicycles.

I live in Va and it is not worth the time for me for only 3 days. I know a bunch of you live in Florida and it would be a short drive and a really nice weekend for a romantic getaway or just some time alone.

I have attached the link to the pricing brochure to give you an idea of cost. I'm not looking to get full price for this package. I will help a fellow Gator out and give a good deal.

Depending on the time of year and with the additional round of golf for 2, the average for this package is $1200.00. This package is good until August 31, 2013. I'm not asking anywhere near this price, I want to help out a fellow Gator, just throw me something fair.

If interested in this package, email me at David.Bailey@Areva.com and give me your price. I will give people a chance to put in there offers for this package to be fair. I will NOT give out other peoples offers. I will let you know if you ask if somebody has offered more. I've done this before with LSU tickets and had a pretty good showing and I was very fair.

I will supply pictures of package as I received it as well to reassure you I do infact own this package.

Thanks and good luck.
This post was edited on 11/14 7:57 AM by Betlebailey

Link

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT