ADVERTISEMENT

Line down to 4 1/2, O/U is 44 and Pick is?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Must be due to Rising injury. Started at 7 1/2. This is a tough one but, you gotta favor Utah. All the travel and change of altitude is rough to overcome.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!!!

My Gator spirit in me coming out in me ( BSBA in Finance ) and in another upset:

Utes 24
Florida 27

On a 53 yard FG that bounces off the crossbar as time expires.

Utah 27
UF. 24

Just think too many things are in their favor despite the QB situation. It helps them also with all our turnover in starters and this being game 1.

Alright @instaGATOR what happens this game. Does Brown come in and save the day? Does Mertz get the job done?

If there is a God, Max Brown will play tonight, just so we can finally have a few people shut up one way or the other about a kid that barely played high school football at a low level in a state that isn't rich in high school talent but is somehow better than everyone could possibly imagine.

One way or the other. Because I don't care. I want to win. Couldn't care less who the QB is.

I'm not sure at what level in the Ministry of Propaganda insta served in, but he was obviously very talented. The hype is unreal and nauseating.

If there is a God, Max Brown will play tonight, just so we can finally have a few people shut up one way or the other about a kid that barely played high school football at a low level in a state that isn't rich in high school talent but is somehow better than everyone could possibly imagine.

One way or the other. Because I don't care. I want to win. Couldn't care less who the QB is.

I'm not sure at what level in the Ministry of Propaganda insta served in, but he was obviously very talented. The hype is unreal and nauseating.

We will have to see how it goes. My view is if we are struggl8ng maybe we need to see what some of the back ups have. I would be real happy if Mertz surprises me though. I have no faith Miller can lead us to nice things though.

Must be due to Rising injury. Started at 7 1/2. This is a tough one but, you gotta favor Utah. All the travel and change of altitude is rough to overcome.

My Gator spirit in me coming out in me ( BSBA in Finance ) and in another upset:

Utes 24
Florida 27

Utes 24
Florida 27

Utes 24
Florida 27

laughing-come-see-this.gif

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Maybe UF is working on setting a new all time season Sacks given-up record?
(49 as a Badger, 5 already in his 1st game as a Gator)

Maybe a high completion % resulting from dink & dunk junk throws is the new QB standard?

Maybe Billy needs to hire a 3rd OL coach, due to 13 yards on 21 attempt?

Maybe 7 of the 9 penalties being either illegal formation or false starts is okay?

Maybe the RB results really are negatively affected by the lack of a dual threat QB?

Maybe Max really is too stupid to learn Billy's complicated offense in just 2 years?

Maybe some coaches can play 2 QB's in a game (SOS & Whittingham), and some just can't?

Maybe the flip a coin 50/50 FG kicker is the answer,,,, if given enough time?

Maybe Pearsall should think about giving that #1 jersy to Douglas, or Burke, or even Wilson?

Maybe converting on 1 of 13 3rd downs, and 0 of 3 4th downs is acceptable football now daze?

Maybe 'shocking the world' was just some arrogant player-speak? (Marshall in July vs toast on 1st play)

Maybe self-inflicted wounds in crucial situations cost Florida points and helped their opponent consistently?

Maybe it's a very good thing that they next play McNeese State in the SWAMP?

Maybe it is,,, what it is,,, and I should just learn to be satisfied with losing seasons, because they played hard???

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Gator Fever
Of the 5 sacks three were clearly on the blocking but in 2 of them the QB could have hit an open target despite the pressure. In one Mertz slipped causing the throw not to be made and the other one he decided not to throw it for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT