ADVERTISEMENT

Just an FYI the IPF is underway

grommit

Bull Gator
Oct 30, 2005
I noticed last Friday on my way out from work that they have the construction vehicles over where the practice field is at and they're already digging up the big meaningless holes associated with construction projects.

Originally posted by grommit:
I noticed last Friday on my way out from work that they have the construction vehicles over where the practice field is at and they're already digging up the big meaningless holes associated with construction projects.
laugh.r191677.gif

Megan's photos look different from yours, grommit. ;)
That's the IPF for the Bar Brawl team ,Igs.

I knew there was a perfectly good explanation. ;)

Seriously, though, Gator Nation is going to love that thing...gone are the days of no practice for a week because there's lightning in an adjacent city. Some argue, "Teams should be able to play in the rain!", but these days it isn't about that. It's about being able to conduct practice in the midst of NCAA rules.

Depends on what kind of turf they use. There are some turfs now that blend natural and synthetic grass and use sand/or dirt which are excellent to play on. The Green Bay Packers use it as do many NFL teams.

In a rain-out - storm-out like last year's Idaho game, could they move the game into the IPF instead of cancelling it?

I know the fans would have to go home or watch in on the big screen or from the O-Dome, but it would beat a total cancel imoho....

Are you REALLY asking if they could move a college football game into a practice complex? Seriously or are you being funny?

Good lord. Please research for me and let me know if there has EVER been a college football game played inside a practice complex. Considering almost every major college has one, that should be easy to find out.

Depends on what kind of turf they use. There are some turfs now that blend natural and synthetic grass and use sand/or dirt which are excellent to play on. The Green Bay Packers use it as do many NFL teams.
Nothing beats natural grass.

Spurrier demanded natural grass and a return to blue jerseys.

Why doubt the man?

Muschamp was into the Orange, mind you.

And another waste of space makes the 'ignore' list.
Bub-bye nuttless neutered-lame domer-homer... o_O

This facility was 15 years overdue. We should be leading the SEC arms race instead of sucking hind teat.

TJ, UF is an ALL SPORTS University, not just another of the many football factories.

In the S.I. 'Mountain Top' of College Sports, UF is and has been leading the SEC.

Take a look around campus sometime at all of the other top grade sports facilities. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT