ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo getting divorced?

Typical comeback. mcanes got banned by 64 for multiple violations even though they were friends. mcanes couldn't deal with the fact that the canes were irrelevant. He was fine while the canes were winning but his true self came out once they turned garbage. He intentionally crossed the line many times and after many warnings 64 finally banned him. It was suicide by cop.

I am not sure being banned by 64 is any kind of big deal. Most anyone from here, FSU fan, Gator fan or Cane fan, has been banned by that cretin.

CH4rzjRXAAAdSGz.jpg

How does that make it like "Keeping up with the Kardashians?" I've never watched that show.

FTR, I think Seminole 64 is a good guy (and yes, he's banned me several times). As a moderator, he just reflects the wishes of his constituency.

FTR, I think Seminole 64 is a good guy (and yes, he's banned me several times). As a moderator, he just reflects the wishes of his constituency.

Yes 64 is a good guy and yes, he has banned me many times also. Back when we all posted regularly on the Warchant Smack Board, we all pushed the envelope trying to see what we could get away with. Punishment was a banning and most were fair. Only once did he make me wait awhile before he reinstated me but a lot of us got banned that day. We were going back and forth on a subject he told us not to touch. It actually started on the cane board of all places. Speaking of 64, what the heck happened to him JD??

How does that make it like "Keeping up with the Kardashians?" I've never watched that show.

I haven't either, so maybe I should have said, "this board is like TMZ."

I did, however, look up the show and here is what I found:

In 2006, Kourtney starred in her first reality television series, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive.[8] In February 2007, a home sex video that Kim made with Ray J years earlier was leaked.

Kim gained notoriety as the subject of a sex tape in 2007, and later became involved in a relationship with New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush from 2007 to March 2010.[22] In 2011, she received widespread criticism after filing for divorce from New Jersey Nets power forward Kris Humphries after a 72-day marriage. In 2012, while still married Kim became pregnant by rapper Kanye West; after suffering from preeclampsia she gave birth prematurely to their daughter North the following June.

These few snippets seem to support my previously unsubstantiated claim as the show apparently covers the topics of sex and divorce, which are favorites of some of the resident Gator posters.

Yes 64 is a good guy and yes, he has banned me many times also. Back when we all posted regularly on the Warchant Smack Board, we all pushed the envelope trying to see what we could get away with. Punishment was a banning and most were fair. Only once did he make me wait awhile before he reinstated me but a lot of us got banned that day. We were going back and forth on a subject he told us not to touch. It actually started on the cane board of all places. Speaking of 64, what the heck happened to him JD??

Dunno. Did something happen? been a long time since I posted on WC. I e-mailed with 64 maybe 4 or 5 months ago and all was normal as far as I could tell.

Dunno. Did something happen? been a long time since I posted on WC. I e-mailed with 64 maybe 4 or 5 months ago and all was normal as far as I could tell.

Nothing happened, just wondering. Hadn't seen him on the boards in probably more than a year or more now.

I think Candi finally left the Evil Empire and found out.things really are bigger I mean better South of Tally.

Nasty broad still has the nerve to keep her Twitter. I dislike Fisher but even he deserves better than to be cheated on with that...disgusting.

Nasty broad still has the nerve to keep her Twitter. I dislike Fisher but even he deserves better than to be cheated on with that...disgusting.
How does anyone know what really happened and why she cheated or who cheated first? Perhaps he was neglecting her for years? Perhaps he cheated first? Lots of rumors about that a while before her indiscretion. Perhaps she got tired of him protecting players who were abusing women? Maybe she just decided she could do better than a very short grown man who calls himself Jimbo?? Who really knows.

Not sure why her maintaining a twitter account is so bad? I went over and looked at it. At first, I was a bit taken aback by all the pictures of men flexing, but then I realized it was some thing to do with her son's disease?

How does anyone know what really happened and why she cheated or who cheated first? Perhaps he was neglecting her for years? Perhaps he cheated first? Lots of rumors about that a while before her indiscretion. Perhaps she got tired of him protecting players who were abusing women? Maybe she just decided she could do better than a very short grown man who calls himself Jimbo?? Who really knows.
Better? Did you say better?...Oh no you didn't...LMAO!

She's a cleat chaser and the abuse she's seen by the football team was to much.

Go Canes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT