Mar 29, 2002
Jacobs-tie.jpg

Two Bits
Four Bits
Six Bits
A Dollar
All for the people that have boinked Candi
Stand up and Holler!

Yep, old Dorothy and the Gestapo won't let you talk about it at Warchant. So, I guess the 1st amendment doesn't apply to their board? So, he is separated and MAYBE getting a divorce. Big friggin deal. I and about 50% of
all married couples are right up there with him. Maybe it's due to his little patch of hair around his balding head?
Or maybe she got hold of a real man from Gainesville. Shit, after going through 2 you have to laugh or you will
go crazy.

Looking forward to 20 hour a work day Jimbo now that he doesnt have to worry about coming home.

My, my! Isn't Jacobs the stud! He's married with a couple of kids himself. Let's see what his wife feels about him when she gets the news.
You know he won't be able to keep her in the dark about his role in all of this. Don't be surprised to find out he's being kicked to the curb too.

My, my! Isn't Jacobs the stud! He's married with a couple of kids himself. Let's see what his wife feels about him when she gets the news.
You know he won't be able to keep her in the dark about his role in all of this. Don't be surprised to find out he's being kicked to the curb too.
If that is true, then it will serve him right too. I do know he was married and had a daughter that died about 10 years ago. I do not know anything about his recent life and marriage.

Yep, old Dorothy and the Gestapo won't let you talk about it at Warchant. So, I guess the 1st amendment doesn't apply to their board?.

Oh there's plenty that can't be discussed on this board also. I know, I have been banned multiple times for discussing "off limit" topics on this board. It goes both ways.

Oh there's plenty that can't be discussed on this board also. I know, I have been banned multiple times for discussing "off limit" topics on this board. It goes both ways.
I really don't understand why Warchant is so touchy about this topic. My guess is that Gene doesn't want to air the family's dirty laundry in public. But refusing to allow discussion won't make the subject go away.

I really don't understand why Warchant is so touchy about this topic. My guess is that Gene doesn't want to air the family's dirty laundry in public. But refusing to allow discussion won't make the subject go away.

Like I said all boards have subjects that are off limits.

Dottie has been a douchebag from day 1. The mods here could be considered saints in retrospect. Unbelievable what nulls have gotten away with here considering the double standard.

Yeah. It's a little bit silly.

Even the *paid* subscribers are forbidden from discussing it. I understand that they are afraid of imperiling their access to the coaching staff, but forbidding any discussion at all just drives noles to other boards so they can talk about the things that they are not allowed to talk about on their own board.

They've got a ton of people paying $10/month to not be allowed to talk about stuff. Gotta respect that hustle.

Oh my the irony of this post speaks volumes about the nolies...they know the rules of other boards yet they get banned.

c087aaeb215c6b26c49577170e737b11.jpg

Jacobs must have been the first thing available after she had been working out a while and was pleased with how she looked. His looks are not worthy of risking it with a $5M a year man, at least in my book. Let's be real.

Oh my the irony of this post speaks volumes about the nolies...they know the rules of other boards yet they get banned.

c087aaeb215c6b26c49577170e737b11.jpg

And the foolishness of your post when you have been banned many times on Warchant for having meltdowns.

And the foolishness of your post when you have been banned many times on Warchant for having meltdowns.
Getting banned on Warchant isn't saying much. Doesn't everybody get banned on Warchant that isn't a FSU fan?

Getting banned on Warchant isn't saying much. Doesn't everybody get banned on Warchant that isn't a FSU fan?

Typical comeback. mcanes got banned by 64 for multiple violations even though they were friends. mcanes couldn't deal with the fact that the canes were irrelevant. He was fine while the canes were winning but his true self came out once they turned garbage. He intentionally crossed the line many times and after many warnings 64 finally banned him. It was suicide by cop.

It's a shame they allow welfare phones and computers these days, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Alas the cheese line king is upset due to his meltdown on Canesport when everyone saw him throw a tirade, Mcanes meltdown, never, the shame of it all duhnolie was banned for the same reason as Mcanes on the slant, my other banning was due to what I said on this board, big shocker.

Quite sad and pathetic.

GO Canes!

It's a shame they allow welfare phones and computers these days, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Alas the cheese line king is upset due to his meltdown on Canesport when everyone saw him throw a tirade, Mcanes meltdown, never, the shame of it all duhnolie was banned for the same reason as Mcanes on the slant, my other banning was due to what I said on this board, big shocker.

Quite sad and pathetic.

GO Canes!

Exhibit A why creeps like you get banned! mcanes, you're now reduced to a pathetic lowlife message board troll. Your one trick pony style played out back when your team was at least slightly competitive. You are an embarrassment to lowly cane fans everywhere and that's saying a lot. Sad that a 50 plus year old man like yourself gets on a message board and acts like a preteen. Not surprising though, you come from bad stock.

Reminds me of the old John Mckay joke.

Coach m was having a little trouble in his matrimonial duties and he pulled Leroy Selmon aside to ask him the secret to Leroy's reputation as a bedroom All Star. Leroy told coach that he would tell him the secret if he agreed not to tell anyone else. After agreeing to those terms Leroy explained that before making love he would go in the bathroom and bang his woodie against the counter to enhance the density of his tool. Well Coach called the practice that day off early and rushed home hoping to surprise his bride with an afternoon delight. He snuck in the back bathroom and banged his member like carpenter at his best. Then he heard from the bedroom Mrs. say" Is that you Leroy?"

I feel for Jimbo and his son; this should not be a public display.

BUT why the eff are Nole posters surprised by this on a GATOR board?

There are not a small number of FSU fans that have been banned there. So much so some have created another website. It is mainly political, but there is some sports banter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT