ADVERTISEMENT

JC Jackson armed robbery

The fact of the matter is every school DOES get some bad ones, even holier than thou Notre Dame. The difference is in how schools deal with the situations, and I'm not about to say we're perfect over here. Urban Meyer's regime was rampant with letting certain key players get away with stuff. He was a baby-bobby bowden when it came to "dealing with it internally" and nearly all Florida fans hated that, and if they didn't, they are every bit as bad as the rampaging FSU fans who continue to attack the woman that #5 raped, along with the students who turned him in for his table dance.

The fact of the matter is every school DOES get some bad ones, even holier than thou Notre Dame. The difference is in how schools deal with the situations, and I'm not about to say we're perfect over here. Urban Meyer's regime was rampant with letting certain key players get away with stuff. He was a baby-bobby bowden when it came to "dealing with it internally" and nearly all Florida fans hated that, and if they didn't, they are every bit as bad as the rampaging FSU fans who continue to attack the woman that #5 raped, along with the students who turned him in for his table dance.

"The woman #5 raped"

You were there?

Details please?

I will never understand why student athletes (at any university) choose to throw everything away. Regardless of NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.post-college opportunities, they have a FREE education. Sad.

I will never understand why student athletes (at any university) choose to throw everything away. Regardless of NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.post-college opportunities, they have a FREE education. Sad.

Look at how many adults ( including some who are educated and successful) do something stupid/illegal and throw it all away. And we wonder why some student athletes ( many of which come from difficult backgrounds and would not be in college if not for athletics) throw it all away.

Apparently it does. What consequences did Rapist#5 ever suffer from CrabGate? He was made fun of in the media and his university looked like a fool. He was ordered to serve 20 hours of community service which was commuted to zero hours, and was prohibited by the school from participating in any further baseball games for the 2013 season until he completed said 0 hours of community service. That was his punishment for seafoodfest2013. Not sure how that didn't fly in Tally. Nothing happened in Tally either when the cops were called on him by a burger king manager because he was stealing soda and refused to stop when they told him to. Nothing.

LMFAO...I was joking. One in the boat. :)

Well, if there's one position where we can afford to have someone commit armed robbery, it's defensive back. At least it wasn't an offensive lineman.

Sounds like they may drop the charges soon but he is going to be told he needs to move on from UF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT