ADVERTISEMENT

Is - several merged threads - Mdfpalooza right here

trump one of the more untethered human beings to ever walk the earth. is this really what a conservative wants??? Comical.

We are obliterating everyone and we still have whiny sniveling entitled brats in our great nation. Boggles the mind it really does.

nobody wants to chime in? we are obliterating the globe, like we have not done in ages. @FresnoGator @fatman76 where is your patriotism???
images

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

Where are all my faux conservatives? @NavigatorII nickel, you’re the most faux of them all a bigger stimi lover would be difficult to find

You think a President sets interest rates...........you really are a village idiot. Holy shit! 😂

idiot.jpg
nickel nuts, first, yes i think they influence the fed chair, thats obvious. second, read the articles, trump wants the administration to set monetary policy. He is the most unhinged liberal in history, i know you stimi loving comis love it, but man, its rough to see for a real freedom loving american conservative

global financial hubs in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are crushing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happens when you print 42% of all money ever printed in a year and a half??? let me think about this for a second.

you stimi loving commies kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am pro gun, i am simply posting this because i found in extremely offensive when the jack asses on here lumped all immigrants in with the lone killer in georgia. They cared so much about life then, do they still care???

@LordofallSocks do you have an opinion??

Thoughts on the sheep not dealing with facts?? Should we start a new bds thread about trannies or gays??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT