ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Back Everyone!!! :)

BayouGator1995

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2015
I know, I know, you all have been wondering where the hell I've been these last umpteen months now. Well, I got a brand, spanking new job paying ten times more money, my own permanent office, and still am shouting down these dumb-ass liberals daily. And since our football season ended last night thanks to Billy Boy from the Sun-Belt, I'll be back to harmonizing with y'all as normal. Ask me anything political, sports-wise, I'm ready! :)

I know, I know, you all have been wondering where the hell I've been these last umpteen months now. Well, I got a brand, spanking new job paying ten times more money, my own permanent office, and still am shouting down these dumb-ass liberals daily. And since our football season ended last night thanks to Billy Boy from the Sun-Belt, I'll be back to harmonizing with y'all as normal. Ask me anything political, sports-wise, I'm ready! :)
Welcome back fine sir. You were missed.

Welcome back!

Welcome back! 😎

awesome-ok.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT