ADVERTISEMENT

I'm a dad...

BringBackBonner

Bull Gator
Apr 10, 2006
Hey guys,

I know the lounge is uber slow these days, but wanted to let you know that there is a new Gator in our household.

Our baby boy was born Monday afternoon. Mom and Dad met in Gainesville, as did both of mom's parents, so you know he comes from good stock.

The little guy came in at 8lb6oz and had the decency to wait until about 3 hours after I got done watching my NFL team win the Super Bowl. As most of you know, fatherhood is incredibly overwhelming, but equally amazing and joyful.

Since we live in Georgia, we are hoping for either a full Hope scholarship to GTech in 18 years or the privilege to pay for him to matriculate at UF. We will drop hints throughout his life that wearing red and black is pretty shameful.

Wish us luck...
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Congrats!

If this is your first....get in there and get your hands dirty right from the start. Get where you can do everything....including baths (that was my least favorite thing....like trying to hold up a slippery rag doll).

You can't get promoted to Grandaddy, until you go through Daddy...........and Grandaddy ROCKS!!!!

Congrats.

Some ideas that you may want to do:

Buy a set of US mint coins from this year.
Also a bottle of some red wine or good booze to share with him when he turns 21.

Congrats BBB!!!! ...and ya put a stem on that apple too!! I would've thought you were shooting all girls
wink.r191677.gif

Another thing my wife did...if you take the kid(s) to Disney World.....keep maps of the various parks...Magic Kingdom, Epcot etc then laminate them and use them as place mats.

Originally posted by Dr. Nole:
Originally posted by Dannygator1989:
The look on his face says "midline? Wtf bro?"
To me it says "I'm making a gift for you daddy"
laugh.r191677.gif
Nah, his poop face is way more red and brow way more furrowed.

This picture was actually posted on Facebook with a caption saying "I tried to explain why Foley originally hired Will Muschamp. The baby didn't understand it either."

Originally posted by BringBackBonner:

Originally posted by Dr. Nole:

Originally posted by Dannygator1989:
The look on his face says "midline? Wtf bro?"
To me it says "I'm making a gift for you daddy"
laugh.r191677.gif
Nah, his poop face is way more red and brow way more furrowed.

This picture was actually posted on Facebook with a caption saying "I tried to explain why Foley originally hired Will Muschamp. The baby didn't understand it either."
I like that better!
smile.r191677.gif

I know that look. It says "God these people need to stop with the flashy thingy. What a pain in the butt"

My granddaughter will be one year old on Tuesday. I have Baby Einstein loaded on to my phone so I can play the videos for her. She grabbed the phone and started doing the swipe on the screen to change the picture. These kids are tech savvy before they can talk!

Congrats, BBB. He's a handsome little guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT