ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden’s ‘Sweetheart’ Plea Deal ‘Dead and Off the Table’ as Case Falls Apart in Court

I see @kalimgoodman @gatorspeed @LizardGrad89 @sadgator all acting like they don't see this thread LOL

This is why I don't waste my time arguing what's coming with the sheep. It will arrive at the same time, regardless of whether or not they believe.

The Bidens are small potatoes. Reality check: So is hillary and hussein.

When hildabeast and barry get nailed THEN I will start to pay attention. Because that means they have just about nailed all the lackeys, and it's time to go after the people pulling the strings.

That's when the fun starts. Enjoy the show.

I see @kalimgoodman @gatorspeed @LizardGrad89 @sadgator all acting like they don't see this thread LOL

This is why I don't waste my time arguing what's coming with the sheep. It will arrive at the same time, regardless of whether or not they believe.

When hildabeast and barry get nailed THEN I will start to pay attention. Because that means they have just about nailed all the lackeys, and it's time to go after the people pulling the strings.

Shoot I’m waiting on that boy of Bidens who is guilty by the way to start hollering “ witch hunt” 😂😂 you big dummy you Maloney

Anyone that supports these Leftists support pedo’s, sexualizing minors & sex slavery.

The Left is now a Godless group of self-hating Anti-Americans!

I think they effed up bigly here...I read this to mean all of the other crimes Hunter committed were named in the plea deal in an attempt to get immunity. The judge isn't buying that, and now all of it was brought into the public record.

This could be the biggest legal backfire ever.

Jonathan Turley says......

JONATHAN TURLEY: This is really a case of the Department of Justice being hoisted on its own petard, because the Justice Department needs to say that there's an ongoing investigation to stop giving information, holding back witnesses to Congress. They need that element. But this judge immediately called them on it and said, "Well, what is it?" The Hunter Biden team said publicly that they believe this was a closed-out plea agreement, which is what I would have negotiated as defense counsel. There is no way I would agree to a plea agreement where we didn't close out the charges. Otherwise, you've got Damocles' sword hanging over your client's head. And the Hunter Biden people said, "That was our understanding. There's nothing further involving our client." But that's inconsistent with the DOJ, which is using the ongoing element to hold off Congress. And so this is really a problem of the DOJ's making. They want to cap off this case and end it, but they also want to pretend that it's ongoing. And you can't have that ambiguity with a federal judge.

I dont know if the right will take the White House in '24, but it certainly seems that a culture shift is underway. The tide is turning on multiple fronts. It may take time, and it may not put us over us over the top in '24, but the American left has made fools of themselves to the extent that normal ( not political ) people see it. Its time for the full court press...in the courts, local and state elections, on the activist front ( boycotts and so forth )...and a real effort by individuals on the right to mock and demean the cultural left in there personal interactions ( Saul Alinski ). Expand new media and entertainment options. I dont think we can save the old system, but we can dominate the ideas in the new system.

That's well said, sadly.
I'm no legal expert but I disagree.

Had the judge accepted the plea deal Hunter would have gained immunity for EVERYTHING forever.

Now, everything is back on the table -FARA, taxes, the gun form charge, etc. I still think this is better for those calling for justice than what was planned for today.

Plus, I don't want him to face trial before the election. We know what he did, what difference does a trial make? And if convicted his father would pardon him before the orange suit ever went on. He needs to face these charges with another president in place.

I'm no legal expert but I disagree.

Had the judge accepted the plea deal Hunter would have gained immunity for EVERYTHING forever.

Now, everything is back on the table -FARA, taxes, the gun form charge, etc. I still think this is better for those calling for justice than what was planned for today.

Plus, I don't want him to face trial before the election. We know what he did, what difference does a trial make? And if convicted his father would pardon him before the orange suit ever went on. He needs to face these charges with another president in place.
As usual...you are spot on. This agreement protected him from further prosecution. What a SCHILL agreement. Garland should be hung for treason

As usual...you are spot on. This agreement protected him from further prosecution. What a SCHILL agreement. Garland should be hung for treason
But why do that when Biden could just pardon him? They would rather do it this way and hope no one noticed?

Too late.

But why do that when Biden could just pardon him? They would rather do it this way and hope no one noticed?

Too late.
I’m not tracking?

I think it’s probably better to bury a bunch of non-public charges in a secret immunity deal and then Biden doesn’t have to deal with the outcry a pardon would generate.

Why not use the corrupt system in secret?

Reactions: RussellCasse
As we discussed on radio at length, the Hunter Biden deal was an effort to coverup, then censor, then kill any investigation into Joe Biden. The question is, when will Merrick Garland and the other Obama-Biden Marxists who run the DOJ be directly exposed and held to account. These mob lawyers are destroying the country. The deal never made sense -- to anyone. It was a brazen mob deal, and our noses were rubbed in it -- despite the best efforts of the corrupt Democrat Party to run interference, yet again.

The deal called for no jail time for tax evasion on perjury on a gun application form. Plus, immunity from all other outstanding criminal conduct. The DOJ also let the statute of limitations run on tax fraud committed by Hunter in 2014 and 2015. MEANWHILE, DOJ said that the investigation was ongoing, thereby attempting to prevent any effort by Congress to look into any aspect of the investigation and the deal. The judge asked what was still being investigated? The prosecutors reluctantly said FARA when the judge herself brought it up. But the deal immunizes Hunter from FARA charges or any other charges.

The individuals at DOJ responsible for this must be held to account. The level and extent of corruption here is incredible. I have no doubt the White House is involved. Certainly, the Democrat Party media and Democrat Party will support all of this and more. This is what we are up against. The Democrat Party Hates America.

The damage is done and impeached or not, this sham of a ticket that’s in now is getting exposed ahead of an election even if impeachments are postponed to post election. Dems should be sweating because no one even remotely on the fence between parties trusts the FBI or its own party leaders at the moment.

Last edited:
I’m not tracking?

I think it’s probably better to bury a bunch of non-public charges in a secret immunity deal and then Biden doesn’t have to deal with the outcry a pardon would generate.

Why not use the corrupt system in secret?
This is what I am not yet understanding...how in HELL did the prosecutor allow a clause that shielded him from future prosecution? Jesus how did someone pressure him to do that?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
This is what I am not yet understanding...how in HELL did the prosecutor allow a clause that shielded him from future prosecution? Jesus how did someone pressure him to do that?

I can assure you that it wasn’t an accident or oversight. A first year law student wouldn't write some BS like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT