ADVERTISEMENT

hillary tweeted this on November 1, 2016

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Thanks to The Durham Report, we now know that she was lying when she tweeted this.

And she knew she was lying.

obama knew she was lying

john brennan knew she was lying

james comey knew she was lying

And no one did anything. This is election interference and the guilty parties are obama, his secretary of state, his FBI director and his CIA director.

GUILTY.

Thanks to The Durham Report, we now know that she was lying when she tweeted this.

And she knew she was lying.

obama knew she was lying

john brennan knew she was lying

james comey knew she was lying

And no one did anything. This is election interference and the guilty parties are obama, his secretary of state, his FBI director and his CIA director.

GUILTY.
Yes...this has been out for years. But there are SO MANY people who are unaware that our Government knew this was a charade from the very start(just like Hunters laptop)

From my signature block on my account:

“We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, but they are still lying.” – Attributed to Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

From my signature block on my account:

“We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, but they are still lying.” – Attributed to Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn
Because they can get away with the lie.

This is precisely why I get so frustrated with the sheep here. Because unfortunately.....we cannot fix our country as it is without their help. They have to wake up so we can ALL save America.

If they refuse, then we will eventually have to file for National Divorce. Hopefully the sheep wake up before it's too late.

Here's the deal. Have you noticed how much push back there has been to show how much control the DS has? Have you seen an uprising from the Republicans AND Democrats now that the cat is out of the bag? Have you seen the whole of the media jumping on board to say they were sorry for the misguiding of their news stories?

There's but a few voices crying in the wilderness. That WILL NOT put an end to this and send people to jail. It's doesn't take a rocket scienctist to see the handwriting on the wall. All those silent voices are in on the fix. All those silent voices are either compromised by direct involvement or indirectly involved by $$$$$ payouts. Either way, their silence has been bought and paid for. Where's McConnell? Where's McCarthy? Where are all these supposedly high ranking people? Hmmm...

This show is over. I'll still be surprised if Trump gets elected. And even if he is, these cowards running our country will sit on the hands and continue to play the word game of "If you vote for me again, this time I'll send the DS packing." Yeah, whatever.

Here's the deal. Have you noticed how much push back there has been to show how much control the DS has? Have you seen an uprising from the Republicans AND Democrats now that the cat is out of the bag? Have you seen the whole of the media jumping on board to say they were sorry for the misguiding of their news stories?

There's but a few voices crying in the wilderness. That WILL NOT put an end to this and send people to jail. It's doesn't take a rocket scienctist to see the handwriting on the wall. All those silent voices are in on the fix. All those silent voices are either compromised by direct involvement or indirectly involved by $$$$$ payouts. Either way, their silence has been bought and paid for. Where's McConnell? Where's McCarthy? Where are all these supposedly high ranking people? Hmmm...

This show is over. I'll still be surprised if Trump gets elected. And even if he is, these cowards running our country will sit on the hands and continue to play the word game of "If you vote for me again, this time I'll send the DS packing." Yeah, whatever.
SPOT ON......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT